Hot Hatches to consider ..

Freeder

Thinking of forming a hot hatch WhatsApp group for hatch owners or lovers. Not sure anyone is keen to start this grp.

Good idea. My favourite genre of cars!

↡ Advertisement

Yes, Alfa is currently the most value for money hatch @ $145~148k ..

Still mulling over whether to take the plunge or not..

Ya. Alfa is surprisingly value for money for what u r getting.

To be honest. I could have easily gunned for that instead of choosing my jazz. Since I'm getting old. Just yolo.

My odyssey is retiring in a few years. Might consider Alfa

• Praise 1

Biggest concern is the reliability. Also, the qv line specs does not include GPS, sunroof etc which are important to me

Sunroof takes up.headroom? GPS is cheap. Easier to get 3party ones with big screen. Else buy previous gen Samsung tab 9 inch display

Sunroof takes up.headroom? GPS is cheap. Easier to get 3party ones with big screen. Else buy previous gen Samsung tab 9 inch display

True, but prefer the integrated look. When i test drove and asked the SE why no gps, he said Italians dont believe in GPS. However, when i googled i realised GPS is offered in other countries. Haha

Twincharged

True, but prefer the integrated look. When i test drove and asked the SE why no gps, he said Italians dont believe in GPS. However, when i googled i realised GPS is offered in other countries. Haha

I would have googled on the spot and told the sales guy not to bulls**t. Can't believe that in this day and age still so much of the 3C's from sales. I will never call them sales engineer as their knowledge is the pits.

The 3C's are convince, confuse, con. Hahah

He says Italian dont believe ...(and hence after poor take up rate for GPSs, company no longer offer ) 

At least thats how I interpret it

I quite like the look of the QV seat in front and decor. 

But the rear leg room really cramp.

The DNA switch seems a bit laggy and the plastic handle looks like will break off in my hands.

At that price point, its quite forgivable. 

Your salesman muz be Italian.....

hahahaha! He was probably joking i guess? But I feel that GPS isn't really an important factor for me. I could use my Google Maps easily. The engine sound and exhaust notes are more important as they cost more to zhng as compared to buying a GPS. Hahaha.

hahahaha! He was probably joking i guess? But I feel that GPS isn't really an important factor for me. I could use my Google Maps easily. The engine sound and exhaust notes are more important as they cost more to zhng as compared to buying a GPS. Hahaha.

Probably. But think almost all the cars have GPS (some as options) now. It's unlike some 5 years ago. quite unacceptable to me if a car doesnt even offer that option

GPS is a good to have for me. Google maps is more useful with traffic info. SG is also quite small, unless going to some ulu place then need map, which is seldom. Most of the time will be driving to the same few places.

• Praise 1

Probably. But think almost all the cars have GPS (some as options) now. It's unlike some 5 years ago. quite unacceptable to me if a car doesnt even offer that option ð

Why bother w a static GPS?

Dun we all hv goggle map on our phones now?

• Praise 3

I will take the red 4-pot brembos over GPS and other options anytime

1069_7_l.jpg

One who goes for better Performance instead of unnecessary Creature Comforts is a true petrolhead.

↡ Advertisement