RINSEKIT Groupbuy - More members, bigger discounts!

spzen

Hello, Bros!

MyCarForum will be opening a Groupbuy for RINSEKIT, the revolutionary portable, pressurized shower system that's like having a garden hose at the beach or the trailhead!

The more members joining the Groupbuy, the bigger the discounts!

Check out the mechanisms below:

post-174971-0-28619600-1470384331.jpg

How it works:

• Minimum members required for the deal to be in effect is 15 members, else groupbuy cancelled.
  • Member who is interested for the groupbuy needs to register and place a $20 non-refundable deposit per kit. Deposit will be offset from the amount.
  • If groupbuy is cancelled, we will refund the deposit and inform the participants by 25 August 2016.
  • If groupbuy is set to proceed, the remaining amount of payment needs to be completed by 16 September 2016.

Collection Date & Options:

• SGCM office: 19-30 September 2016 (Monday-Friday only), 10 AM - 5 PM
  • Kallang Leisure Park carpark: 21 September AND 5 October, 7-8 PM

Terms & Conditions:

• You are only allowed to collect during the time slot that you’ve chosen.
  • You may assign a proxy to collect on your behalf.
  • You are only allowed to collect the item once your payment has been completed.

More details about the product: http://www.rinsekit.com/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

This legendary portable self pressurized rinse kit is in town. This bad ass is one of the successful Kickstarter product. 

post-137774-0-13819200-1470622722_thumb.png

The only product of its kind, RinseKit is a pressurized, portable shower that’s like having a hose to go!

With no pumping and no batteries, RinseKit delivers a pressurized spray for up to three minutes. RinseKit stores the strength of a regular household spigot or sink (with adapter) and can be quickly filled with hot or cold water. RinseKit’s patented design features the eon pressure system that holds up to 7.5 litres of water with a spray nozzle that offers seven different settings from jet stream to soaking shower.  It comes packed with thoughtful features, including: compact design with a 2 gallon pressure chamber, folding handle for one-handed carrying, and easy-to-remove lid to stand on for changing. The RinseKit comes with a Hose Nozzle, 6′ Hose, Hose Bib Adapter, On/Off Valve, and Quick Connect.

For those who always wash car yourself. This is a great investment.

*I don't recommend you guys to wash car like he did. 

You can use it for your pets too.

4e4992854b7c3765e7b5647e84b24d5a_origina

• Praise 1

Hello!

Members registered for RINSEKIT Groupbuy so far:

1. Watwheels

Let's unlock the discounts!  :yuush: Register here!

Internal Moderator

Bro.  Help me share leh! haha.  Must have enough ppl buy then we can have the discount!

I take one..................later I check when I want collect...............then I go register ok............ [grouphug]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Bro.  Help me share leh! haha.  Must have enough ppl buy then we can have the discount!

you go check who are those kena free vouchers.................free movie tickets................free whatever from MCF...............put their name here lah............."Take from society give back society mah"............... I ask wait they say i work for MCF or I kelong............... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Haha. I scare if they buy, the next meet up will be at MSCP washing bay. 

For a start................I think CB @radx and @little_prince sld each buy one................ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Haha. I scare if they buy, the next meet up will be at MSCP washing bay. 

No need scare................ask them but first..............next meet up no know when.................mayb they forgotten about it liao...............anyway MU at MSCP also not bad leh....................we used to have a few............ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Hahaha. MSCP is okay lah, but 10 over cars crowd 2 washing bay and wash car could be a problem.

No need scare................ask them but first..............next meet up no know when.................mayb they forgotten about it liao...............anyway MU at MSCP also not bad leh....................we used to have a few............ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hahaha. MSCP is okay lah, but 10 over cars crowd 2 washing bay and wash car could be a problem.

Thats why all buy a RINSEKIT.............we go to the MSCP rooftop.........and have wash car MU lah..................no need jam up washing bay.................. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Are you sure you can wash a car with just 7.5L of water? Need to refill many times. Also need to attach the special adapter to the tap.

There are cheaper pressurised option with bigger capacity in the market.

Myself is using DIY battery powered pump and 20L pail. Got the pump from China website cheaply. With 20L, I can just barely wash my car. But the 20L is just nice for 10 football players to wash their boots and legs after each football session. I bring it to my weekly football game and the guys love it.

Just my humble opinion.

Are you sure you can wash a car with just 7.5L of water? Need to refill many times. Also need to attach the special adapter to the tap.

Myself is using DIY battery powered pump and 20L pail. Got the pump from China website cheaply. With 20L, I can just barely wash my car. But the 20L is just nice for 10 football players to wash their boots and legs after each football session. I bring it to my weekly football game and the guys love it.

Just my humble opinion.

I think the keyword here is probably flowrate. I too have a 22L bucket with built in pump that runs 12V. I'm probably using this rinsekit to do a not so thorough wash when I'm at my office. I don't know what's the flow rate like, I think it will be slow. It doesn't use any power and the price is reasonable. I like to give it a try.

Another thing is it's portable. If I go to the beach or outing with my kids this will be useful as well. But looks like hardly anyone sign up. LoL...

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Have to agree with you bro. In fact, I have bought a rinsekit from the supplier. And to give you all the first hand review.

In fact the Rinsekit is very portable. it is only bigger than a pail by abit. So you can carry this anywhere and store inside the boot. I am very particular about bird shit. So I think this serve my purpose. My intention is to spray away bird shit and do occasional car wash. 

Here's a picture of my Rinsekit and a pail that I am about to wash my van.

File_004.jpg

After refilling with water, the pressure is quite substantial for a car wash. IMHO. There is 7 modes, I cannot remember all and don't use all too. But there is shower, cone and jet mode. I prefer to use cone as it can last longer. Shower mode drain the water faster so I not a fan of it. I use the Jet mode when i wanna clean my radiator. It shoots like a water pistol!!!

Here a video of the pressure from Rinsekit.

https://youtu.be/XGdvogfgEkg

And @adrianli is right. 8 litres of water can't wash car, at least it need a few trips of refilling to do so. My small little puny van need to refill 3 times to completely wash finish my van. But give and take lah. I took water from home and have the luxury to wash at my house downstairs. I treat it as a form of exercise. haha.

Anyway, my Rinsekit is not sponsored. I bought it at the original price. Is because I have bought it. Then I got to know the boss of the shop and propose to him the ideal of sharing this good deals with MCFers. My review is not an advertorial arh. And I really did wash my van in the end.

Lastly, my verdict for this Rinsekit is 6.5/10. Good to have it for a simple car wash and spray away birdshit. I think those who like waterless car wash, this is good. You spray and wipe then use the rinsekit to rinse away. But those who are the HDB-car-washing pros, I am sure there is better pressurized jet in the market. And I also have a dog. So when I bring her to ECP to catch pokemon, can use it to wash her paws. :grin:

Just my humble opinion.

• Praise 5

Internal Moderator

Have to agree with you bro. In fact, I have bought a rinsekit from the supplier. And to give you all the first hand review.

In fact the Rinsekit is very portable. it is only bigger than a pail by abit. So you can carry this anywhere and store inside the boot. I am very particular about bird shit. So I think this serve my purpose. My intention is to spray away bird shit and do occasional car wash.

Here's a picture of my Rinsekit and a pail that I am about to wash my van.

File_004.jpg

After refilling with water, the pressure is quite substantial for a car wash. IMHO. There is 7 modes, I cannot remember all and don't use all too. But there is shower, cone and jet mode. I prefer to use cone as it can last longer. Shower mode drain the water faster so I not a fan of it. I use the Jet mode when i wanna clean my radiator. It shoots like a water pistol!!!

Here a video of the pressure from Rinsekit.

https://youtu.be/XGdvogfgEkg

And @adrianli is right. 8 litres of water can't wash car, at least it need a few trips of refilling to do so. My small little puny van need to refill 3 times to completely wash finish my van. But give and take lah. I took water from home and have the luxury to wash at my house downstairs. I treat it as a form of exercise. haha.

Anyway, my Rinsekit is not sponsored. I bought it at the original price. Is because I have bought it. Then I got to know the boss of the shop and propose to him the ideal of sharing this good deals with MCFers. My review is not an advertorial arh. And I really did wash my van in the end.

Lastly, my verdict for this Rinsekit is 6.5/10. Good to have it for a simple car wash and spray away birdshit. I think those who like waterless car wash, this is good. You spray and wipe then use the rinsekit to rinse away. But those who are the HDB-car-washing pros, I am sure there is better pressurized jet in the market. And I also have a dog. So when I bring her to ECP to catch pokemon, can use it to wash her paws. :grin:

Now I know who to call when I wanna wash my bike. Hahaha.