• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
46 replies to this topic | 656 praises

Posted 06 August 2016 - 12:19 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What would u choose?

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

Voodooman, Goldbug, RH1667, Vratenza, Holdenutessv, lausai88, Blueray and 6 other members praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:04 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

In SG, I would say "gib car key to fren? Then langgar insurance how?" [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4, 07 August 2016 - 12:05 PM.

This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:30 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

An interview to identify the smart candidate

and to eliminate that candidate as soon as

possible. A manager is not going to hire someone

that is so smart that he could take his job.

So the correct answer in this situation is pick up

the old friend and say I very loyal one, I always

protect people that help me. Communicating to

the manager without actually saying - if you pick

me I will cover all your mistakes, give you all the credit

and make you look good. Every manager is looking

for a staff like that. If you always go for interviews that

you are more than qualified for and never get the job.

Change tactics, act dumb and you will always get the job.

:D

Mercs, Vratenza, Thaiyotakamli, Kangadrool, Holdenutessv, lausai88, Tianmo and 12 other members praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:41 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

An interview to identify the smart candidate

and to eliminate that candidate as soon as

possible. A manager is not going to hire someone

that is so smart that he could take his job.

So the correct answer in this situation is pick up

the old friend and say I very loyal one, I always

protect people that help me. Communicating to

the manager without actually saying - if you pick

me I will cover all your mistakes, give you all the credit

and make you look good. Every manager is looking

for a staff like that. If you always go for interviews that

you are more than qualified for and never get the job.

Change tactics, act dumb and you will always get the job.

If interviewer is MILF say "That can't possibly be my dream girl, I didn't know you took the bus." :D

Edited by Turboflat4, 07 August 2016 - 12:42 PM.

Jamesc praised this
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:33 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I find people who can answer these type of questions creatively instead of being practical are usually the 'excuses' people.. Lot's of creative excuse why deadline not met, why he shouldn't be assign to this and that.

Vratenza, Thaiyotakamli, Kangadrool, lausai88, car50, Keei, Lala81 and 5 other members praised this
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:03 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In SG, I would say "gib car key to fren? Then langgar insurance how?" [laugh]

U just leave ur number with that girl, she will auto call u after knowing ur ride :D
Turboflat4 praised this

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:09 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What would u choose?

when u wan to give me ur car key ?  :D

lausai88, Thaiyotakamli, Jamesc, Carbon82, car50, Mercs, Spring, 1 other member and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:06 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

when u wan to give me ur car key ? :D

When u give me a favour? :D

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:50 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why the old friend never xian the woman of your dreams?

I would call 995 for the old lady, ask for my old friend's contact number so that I could whatsapp him and catch up another time. Finally pick up the woman of my dreams. That is what the mobile phone is for.

Thaiyotakamli and Victor68 praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:05 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Come to think of it this scenario would not happen for 3 reasons.

This is what I will tell the interviewer.

1) There are 2 other person in the bus stop when the old lady is dying. Anyone of them would have called for an ambulance.

2) The lady of your dreams would not be standing at the bus stop waiting for you. That only happens in your dream or in a movie.

3) Your old friend would have get to know the chio bu when they are helping the dying old lady. If you appeared your old friend will say,"you owe me, stay away from her"....

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:40 PM

tenyawph
  • Premium member
    tenyawph
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Interesting question, with interesting answers from MCF bros. 

I like Jamesc's answer the most.  Insecure bosses will hire those who are more inferior than them, to prevent themselves from being replaced or found out by the new hires that they are incompetent.

On a more serious note, we read from social media or newspapers, or hear from friends that there are people who send resumes after resumes, going from one job interview to another, and not getting a job offer for many months.  They become long term unemployed, and sometimes face depression, financial ruin or even divorce, if their counterparts are not understanding.

If there is a birthday's wish for this coming National Day, I wish for continual happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation!   May those who are currently unemployed find a job they want soon!  (T2.....)

Blueray, Carbon82, Baal, Mercs, Lala81, Nicfoo, Benarsenal and 6 other members praised this
Survival first.
Not asking for high but consistent and sustainable returns.
Re-invest dividends for compounded effect.
Retire with a $2M portfolio, generating a 5% dividend yield i.e. $100K annually.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Come to think of it this scenario would not happen for 3 reasons.

This is what I will tell the interviewer.

1) There are 2 other person in the bus stop when the old lady is dying. Anyone of them would have called for an ambulance.

2) The lady of your dreams would not be standing at the bus stop waiting for you. That only happens in your dream or in a movie.

3) Your old friend would have get to know the chio bu when they are helping the dying old lady. If you appeared your old friend will say,"you owe me, stay away from her"....

Then interviewer will said

"How dare u talk against me? This shows that u will a rebel employees. Don't dream of getting the job"
lausai88, RH1667 and Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:56 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The given answer of staying behind at the bus stop with the dream girl also not correct. Because the question specifically ask the interviewee to offer a ride. If the dream girl didn't get the ride - because the old friend has driven off with the old lady - then the question is not answered properly.

If I ask my primary school kid, he will say perfect dream lover is only a dream. Then you wake up. Wrong answer!!! [laugh]

Jamesc praised this

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:21 AM

The_Bear
  • Premium member
    The_Bear
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe it's time to give up the roadster...
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:22 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In Singapore context?

The old lady. Because any other choice you will sure be STOMPed. 

What would u choose?

post-61366-0-03130800-1470413972.jpeg

lausai88 and Jamesc praised this
#notmypresident

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:51 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It is illogical that there is a lady who is about to die who is also waiting for the bus and there are at least 2 other people at the bus stop who are doing nothing about it.

Also, my perfect woman should be someone with a kind heart and since she is doing nothing about the old woman who look as if she is about to die, she cannot be perfect.

Benarsenal, Jamesc and Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:58 AM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A too logical reply if it is me. Yes, I am that rigid. [;)]

Walk over that old friend who saved my life and tell him I will never forget what he did, thus I am going to save that dying lady.

Forget about that dream woman of mine. One of the criteria of my dream girl is that she must have 内在美 :wub: ... internal beauty lah, NOT Victoria Secret, Triumph or Wonderbra hor... [nod]

Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:07 AM

Darevil
  • Premium member
    Darevil
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Not gonna save anyone but myself first cuz my hard top CLK spoil, car expensive, need to take shelter first.

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:44 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In Singapore context?

The old lady. Because any other choice you will sure be STOMPed. 

this logic...bo logic leh

why so gum all 3 at same time at bus stop that the guy has to make a decision?

and giving the old friend the car to give old lady ride, the dream gal will probably ##%*)& at the guy..kum gong (his dream gal... may not be her dream guy...so cannot assume sure got her)

think out of the box

quickly zoom off, pretend u never see any of them

running late...got better things to do

Edited by Sunny, 08 August 2016 - 11:45 AM.

Thaiyotakamli and lausai88 praised this

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:16 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this logic...bo logic leh

why so gum all 3 at same time at bus stop that the guy has to make a decision?

and giving the old friend the car to give old lady ride, the dream gal will probably ##%*)& at the guy..kum gong (his dream gal... may not be her dream guy...so cannot assume sure got her)

think out of the box

quickly zoom off, pretend u never see any of them

running late...got better things to do

Already say think out of the box, you have to think out of the box... [smash] [smash]

Tthe interviewee should ask the interviewer, "So my pay package include a 2 seater? Is it a SLK, Boxster or R8?" :secret-laugh: :yuush:  :yuush: 

Toothiewabbit and Hydrocarbon praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: interview, tricky, question and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users