Vending machine cafe at Sengkang HDB estate

Jman888

Vending mchine is the result of higher rentals and man power shortage. Alot of F &B are closed down beocz of these two reasons.

Whether it will be a hit with the consumer remains to be seen.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Look at those drinks vending machines under HDB blocks...............many no maintenance............power fail.........no stock......some even spoil liao nobody care............once I had to call F&N to come collect back the vending machine under my block...........

middle of night..................if ah beng hungry and vending machine take money liao no food come out.............be prepared to see a broken machine the next day.......... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

165 to 55 kg?

not trying to pour cold water....but need to WLL (like i waiting for you chia food) hor?

:XD:

165 pounds to 55kg.............I think got chance............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Because students prefer to have this type of vending machines instead...

haha after sexy time, still need to fill the tummy mah.

• Praise 1

so in a nutshell it is frozen food heated up?

I dont think there is another way about it............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

i would rather they put a vending mini mart machine that sell bread, milk, dairy, spices, and sauces products at the void deck, can do away with the mama store.

Bread vending machine already have.............the last condo i used to stay had a gardenia bread vending machine................but always out of stock...........those tidbit vending machines maybe can add in the spices and sauces...............those can tahan very long one.......... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Don't be so cruel - the shop keeper will be out of job....

i actually quite like the mama shop in the void deck concept ... convenient when you need to buy small items.

• Praise 5

i would rather they put a vending mini mart machine that sell bread, milk, dairy, spices, and sauces products at the void deck, can do away with the mama store.

Is a matter of time vending m/c replace mama store in hdb void deck.

Turbocharged

These vending machine might have better success if they are are placed in universities/ tertiary institutes in ulu locations.

• Praise 4

all the complaints here

but food everyday sold out

ð

Novelty factor lah ... Give it another month ... Will have cobwebs.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

you stay in the same block?

no lah... want to claim my foc meals but no stock

go hungry... can reach weight target faster I guess

• Praise 1

must say first... not me queuing

sk pple must be quite deprived since mcfers here already said food no good all hype

post-937-0-63590700-1470813415_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

must say first... not me queuing

sk pple must be quite deprived since mcfers here already said food no good all hype

why all queue for one machine? thought they say 6 machines? the other all sold out?

only one payment station?

↡ Advertisement