Recommendations for a commercial van

Piyopico

Hypersonic

Bro I hear u say like this I also sweating siah lol

But ur caddy problem after driving 10yrs ok la not many autobox can drive 10yrs problem free.

Also the nv200 has been a very old model already I hear the engine after 3 yrs pattern all start come out ð

The caddy info I saw from volk webby leh it say 6dsg euro 6 leh the power looks good and 5 yrs warranty....maybe 4th year I go trade in change another vehicle ð

Paiseh, I saw the website and indeed they brought back the 6 speed dsg. That is good news bro!

I will get it if I were you.

Forget the NV200, get this.

This van really drive very well.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Oh yah I saw that every in the flesh new 1 but it feel so toy car to me and small/light dun really feel safe and I scare if accident will be very jialat.

I stand beside push abit the van like easily tilt 1 side and I think 2 men will easily topple it lol cup corner think I think will be very scary

Neutral Newbie

have anyone considered citan? 

my boss also ask me to propose a few models.. I am a total noob in getting vehicle.. may I also ask is the info for paperwork @ LTA website good enough? 

Turbocharged

have anyone considered citan? 

my boss also ask me to propose a few models.. I am a total noob in getting vehicle.. may I also ask is the info for paperwork @ LTA website good enough? 

Citan is same as Kangoo basically

Paiseh, I saw the website and indeed they brought back the 6 speed dsg. That is good news bro!

Thanks Bro for ur input I am even more incline towards caddy now.

Supercharged

Your caddy is auto diesel right?

Website says 20km/ltr.

What is the actual mileage you get? Got the NV200 oredi. Looking at another one cos my staff needs auto gear diesel. Did not realize the Caddy was avail as auto diesel. Hope maintenance is easier and cheaper than my current NV200.

Hypersonic

Your caddy is auto diesel right?

Website says 20km/ltr.

What is the actual mileage you get? Got the NV200 oredi. Looking at another one cos my staff needs auto gear diesel. Did not realize the Caddy was avail as auto diesel. Hope maintenance is easier and cheaper than my current NV200.

Yes bro.

I never take note of mileage liao.

Just enjoy the drive and top up when near empty tank.

NV200 now also got auto right?

Supercharged

Yes bro.

I never take note of mileage liao.

Just enjoy the drive and top up when near empty tank.

NV200 now also got auto right?

NV200 auto only getting less than 12km. Itz a petrol though.

The manual diesel at least 17km to 18km.

The common rail direct fuel injection engine relies heavily on the high pressure fuel pump, rail and fuel injectors to give it its high torque. Over time wear and tear will set in and high pressure becomes low pressure and low torque. And the fuel economy suffers as well. It's not everyday Sunday. One has to set aside cost to maintain or replace the parts that matters.

Compared to a petrol engine it's less complex to a diesel engine. If you get what I mean.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Had an old Caddy. Mostly replace wear and tear parts, until I scrapped it at its 17th brithday.

• Praise 1

Do I need a company details to bid for cat.c Coe from ATM?

Or I can bid first, get the Coe first.

Then quickly go register a $5 company name to register a van?

Anyone can advise.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, Bro. I used to drive a VW Caddy 1.9 TDI aka rabbit van and now driving an Opel Combo 1.7. Looking to get a new van and is interested in this Caddy 2.0 TDI 6 speed DSG.

But worry about the upkeep and especially concern about the VW Service Center after reading so many bad reviews or experiences shared. Do you have any view on this? Really appreciate if you can share with us.

Bro I hear u say like this I also sweating siah lol

But ur caddy problem after driving 10yrs ok la not many autobox can drive 10yrs problem free.

Also the nv200 has been a very old model already I hear the engine after 3 yrs pattern all start come out

↡ Advertisement