MAZ Nitro Giveaway: $39.80 worth of Performance Additive!

spzen

Hi my name is in the first batch but i still haven't receive my 2 packs

Hi @Gti2323,

I sent you PM to confirm your mailing address. Please check. Thank you!

I actually submitted my review slightly earlier to account for the slower delivery. Used my second one today so I got 1 week allowance for the next 4 to reach me

(edited)
Fifth batch mailed out today!
  1. Thatsdave
  2. Kippei
  3. Juneleong
  4. Crazybugger
  5. Daniel91
  6. Leybit
  7. stscorpio1105
  8. JunCheng_148671
  9. Shox87
  10. Dunksto

Plus 4 packs for those who have written a review here  [cool] 
  1. Totalkaputt
  2. alfredWan
  3. Bros
  4. Mits_jc
  5. Asjusti
  6. Jonpaul0104
  7. SuPerBoRed
  8. Premacist
  9. fearless80
  10. Danielchien
  11. Multi
  12. flashbang
  13. Marky
  14. Guangye
  15. Mengmengtan

Not yet registered? Register now

Edited by spzen

Hi MCF members!

Thank you for participating in MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive Giveaway!

You might have known that:

• If you have written a review about MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive here : you will receive additional 4 sachets
  • 10 most attractive reviews submitted before 16 September : will receive BONUS 3 sachets

But here's the good news..

If you write another review that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive here: 10 most attractive reviews will get BONUS @ 3 BOXES (9 sachets) 70 ml:yuush:

And... those who are selected for best reviews can also win best reviews for fuel economy!

Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced by 11 October, so do submit your reviews ASAP!  :XD:

Thank you everyone for taking part in this giveaway.

We understand that some of you are facing problems with our new packaging.

Here is a quick video guide on how to pour MAZ Nitro into your fuel tank.

Thank you again!  [thumbsup]

Edited by MazNitro
  • Praise 1

Got so easy? Somebody said have to pour slow else it will overflow, due to the safety flap. Because I pour slow, that's why spill everywhere...

Got so easy? Somebody said have to pour slow else it will overflow, due to the safety flap. Because I pour slow, that's why spill everywhere...

We demonstrated this video on a Peugeot 308. Also with a fuel safety cap. Just gently pour into the "valves".

We also have funnels at $2.50 each but we are offering free for those who are taking part in this trial.

Please contact SgCarMart admin or us if you need the funnel.

We demonstrated this video on a Peugeot 308. Also with a fuel safety cap. Just gently pour into the "valves".

We also have funnels at $2.50 each but we are offering free for those who are taking part in this trial.

Please contact SgCarMart admin or us if you need the funnel.

I will try again. If it can flow in fast enough even with safety flap, then should be ok... Once the packet tipped over to pour out must go all the way. I was scared overflow that's why I stopped, and that's when it starts to drip all over

Can send a funnel to me. Thanks

I cut those 500ml plastic bottle in half to make a funnel, fits the fuel tank nicely.

I will try again. If it can flow in fast enough even with safety flap, then should be ok... Once the packet tipped over to pour out must go all the way. I was scared overflow that's why I stopped, and that's when it starts to drip all over

I cut those 500ml plastic bottle in half to make a funnel, fits the fuel tank nicely.

i tried before... doesnt work

Edited by Littlegreenyoda

Please do let us send you a funnel!

It's made of HDPE (high-density polyethylene) and is specially for fuel/fuel chemicals.

[:)]

Can send a funnel to me. Thanks

Sure, Latio99!

Will get MCF to contact you asap.

Thank you again. 

i tried before... doesnt work

feel free to let us know if you need a funnel

Thank you!

Please do let us send you a funnel!

It's made of HDPE (high-density polyethylene) and is specially for fuel/fuel chemicals.

[:)]

Sure, Latio99!

Will get MCF to contact you asap.

Thank you again. 

feel free to let us know if you need a funnel

Thank you!

Haha if can send funnel that would be great, I can't make it for self collection at your office  [bigcry]

Haha if can send funnel that would be great, I can't make it for self collection at your office [bigcry]

Don't worry. We passed 5 funnels to SgCarMart already. I will check with them and update you again tomorrow!

Don't worry. We passed 5 funnels to SgCarMart already. I will check with them and update you again tomorrow!

Thanks for the arrangement, always make a mass from the last 2 packs ,

Btw, already received the bal 4 packs. Will use it to see if FC do improve

↡ Advertisement