MAZ Nitro Giveaway: $39.80 worth of Performance Additive!

spzen

Thanks for the arrangement, always make a mass from the last 2 packs ,

Btw, already received the bal 4 packs. Will use it to see if FC do improve

Thanks Latio99,

Hope it will work for you!

Cheers,

MAZ Nitro

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

We have received a few PMs regarding the retail price of our MAZ Nitro.

Each retail box contains 3 sachets for 3 full tank treatments.

70ml - $19.90

50ml - $16.90

Thank you!

WzcyHkPh.png

SaveSave

Sixth batch mailed out just now!
  1. Matthewvince06
  2. alibooboo
  3. Bangbangla
  4. Jones
  5. Kooldaddy
  6. Chongtse
  7. ngmingtong

Plus 4 packs for those who have written a review here:
  1. Wongkeanchung
  2. Patrick76
  3. Colin03
  4. Cheong72
  5. Cher1107
  6. Henry847
  7. Janling3
  8. Kurty
  9. Maekmark
  10. Florida78
  11. Turboflat4
  12. Zekexone

And small funnel:
  1. Latio99
  2. Multi
  3. flashbang
  4. Jones

83 members have participated!! If you haven't, please register now and share your review before 16 September 2016!
  • 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml!
  • 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) 70 ml!  :a-good:
  • Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

Edited by spzen

Hi,

Could I trouble you to send me a funnel? My car is fuel tank is capless and I had to poke open the valve and it's troublesome. Is the funnel width the same size as the pump nozzle?

Sixth batch mailed out just now!
  1. Matthewvince06
  2. alibooboo
  3. Bangbangla
  4. Jones
  5. Kooldaddy
  6. Chongtse
  7. ngmingtong

Plus 4 packs for those who have written a review here:
  1. Wongkeanchung
  2. Patrick76
  3. Colin03
  4. Cheong72
  5. Cher1107
  6. Henry847
  7. Janling3
  8. Kurty
  9. Maekmark
  10. Florida78
  11. Turboflat4
  12. Zekexone

And small funnel:
  1. Latio99
  2. Multi
  3. flashbang

83 members have participated!! If you haven't, please register now and share your review before 16 September 2016!
  • 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml!
  • 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) 70 ml!  :a-good:
  • Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

Hi,

Could I trouble you to send me a funnel? My car is fuel tank is capless and I had to poke open the valve and it's troublesome. Is the funnel width the same size as the pump nozzle?

Hello @Cheong72,

Yes sure. We will mail it out on Monday.

Thank you.

Review submitted.

Can I kindly request for a funnel to be included in the subsequent delivery? Happy to submit payment if need be, not easy to run a business so every dollar counts.

Keep it going fellas!

I had written a review quite some time ago but seem like my name is still not in the free 4 packets list.

please check, thanks.

Hi @Kiario,

Apologies, we will mail it out with the next batch this week. Thank you.

Review submitted.

Can I kindly request for a funnel to be included in the subsequent delivery? Happy to submit payment if need be, not easy to run a business so every dollar counts.

Keep it going fellas!

Hi @hsl118,

We will mail it out within this week. Thank you. 

Hi @hsl118,

We will mail it out within this week. Thank you. 

Hi, my review is up. Pls send me the remaining free packs to complete the testing, thanks! 

Hello, Members!

MyCarForum is collaborating with Maz Energy to give away $39.80 worth of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive for MCF Members!

Here’s how to join the giveaway:
  1. Register here before 5 September 2016 (This giveaway is for Petrol-engine cars ONLY)
  2. We will send you 2 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive @ 70 ml through normal mail. (Postage fee of $7)
  3. Prove how MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive has promoted your car’s engine combustion efficiency. To use, simply empty the contents of the packet into your car's empty fuel tank before refuelling.
  4. Share your review here before 16 September 2016 and we will send you another 4 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive @ 70 ml!  :a-happy:
  5. 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive @ 70 ml!
  6. 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) @ 70 ml!
  7. Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

Please take note:
  • For fuel savings to kick in, do finish trying all 6 sachets/treatments.
  • 2 sachets/treatments is not enough for carbon deposits in the engine to clear out. Carbon deposits takes time to be expelled out from your engine due to combustion combustion process. 
  • If you just tried your first 2 packs, please do not write about the fuel efficiency in your review. You can discuss the fuel efficiency in your second review after finish trying all 6 sachets.

Terms & Conditions:
  • Postage fee is one-time off, non-refundable
  • Please make sure that you give us your correct mailing address when you register. Any chance of loss mail, we will send a new set if the address provided is correct.

Register now! (Please input your name not nickname, we wont be responsible for returned mail)

Last day for registration!! If you haven't registered yet, please register now:a-good:

Review submitted.

Keep it going fellas!

Thanks hsl118!! 

It's sure not easy to run a business, trying our best everyday, and thank you for your encouragement.

Really brightens up our day! 

Review done...

is it ok if i split the 6 packs ( 2+4 ) to 3 packs for each car?

how many packs for best results?

Hello Galantspeedz,

Will recommend 6 consecutive treatments for your car.

This is to allow time to fully clear out the carbon deposits in the engine.

Thank you!

Thanks hsl118!! 

It's sure not easy to run a business, trying our best everyday, and thank you for your encouragement.

Really brightens up our day! 

Hello Galantspeedz,

Will recommend 6 consecutive treatments for your car.

This is to allow time to fully clear out the carbon deposits in the engine.

Thank you!

shucks... ok think i do the full treatment then.... after that, what is the maintainence interval?

Hi, my review is up. Pls send me the remaining free packs to complete the testing, thanks! 

Hi Wyfitms,

Thank you for your review. Saw your feedback on worst fuel consumption, please continue to use MAZ Nitro, and try to floor the accelerator once in a while to full expel the carbon deposits in the engine.

Usually when there are poorer readings for fuel consumptions, it means that there is the presence of sticky or harden carbon deposits in the engine and carbon deposits have been dislodged but are unable to be fully expelled out and thus resulting in a higher fuel consumption. 

Please continue to treat it consecutively.

Thank you!

↡ Advertisement