MAZ Nitro Giveaway: $39.80 worth of Performance Additive!

spzen

Hi Wyfitms,

Thank you for your review. Saw your feedback on worst fuel consumption, please continue to use MAZ Nitro, and try to floor the accelerator once in a while to full expel the carbon deposits in the engine.

Usually when there are poorer readings for fuel consumptions, it means that there is the presence of sticky or harden carbon deposits in the engine and carbon deposits have been dislodged but are unable to be fully expelled out and thus resulting in a higher fuel consumption. 

Please continue to treat it consecutively.

Thank you!

sure, thanks!

Just wondering, will it be more effective to pour 2 packs in at the same time?

Cos my tank is already 70L

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

shucks... ok think i do the full treatment then.... after that, what is the maintainence interval?

Once MAZ Nitro leaves a coating in the engine parts, you will continue to enjoy the benefits till it disappears.

Can start to treat it again anytime, when you feel the power or fuel savings is back to original state. 

sure, thanks!

Just wondering, will it be more effective to pour 2 packs in at the same time?

Cos my tank is already 70L

No issues with dosing it twice. It will be more effective and clear up quicker. 

Can I kindly have your car make/model and mileage?

Hi all!

Registration has been closed!

1. For those who have received your Maz Nitro, don't forget to share your review here before 16 September 2016 and we will send you another 4 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml!   :a-happy:

2. 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml!
  3. 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) 70 ml!
  4. Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

Please take note:
  • For fuel savings to kick in, do finish trying all 6 sachets/treatments.
  • 2 sachets/treatments is not enough for carbon deposits in the engine to clear out. Carbon deposits takes time to be expelled out from your engine due to combustion combustion process. 
  • If you just tried your first 2 packs, please do not write about the fuel efficiency in your review. You can discuss the fuel efficiency in your second review after finish trying all 6 sachets.

Seventh batch mailed out just now!  [laugh]
  1. KelvinChang
  2. FlyingMush

Plus 4 packs for those who have written a review here:
  1. Avodka2
  2. Wyfitms
  3. Galantspeedz
  4. Kiario
  5. hsl118
  6. Cheridan
  7. Charmaine12
  8. audiwannabe
  9. Funky05
  10. ThierryHairie
  11. Juneleong
  12. Daniel91

Neutral Newbie

Thanks spzen!

Looking forward~

Sixth batch mailed out just now!
  1. Matthewvince06
  2. alibooboo
  3. Bangbangla
  4. Jones
  5. Kooldaddy
  6. Chongtse
  7. ngmingtong

Plus 4 packs for those who have written a review here:
  1. Wongkeanchung
  2. Patrick76
  3. Colin03
  4. Cheong72
  5. Cher1107
  6. Henry847
  7. Janling3
  8. Kurty
  9. Maekmark
  10. Florida78
  11. Turboflat4
  12. Zekexone

And small funnel:
  1. Latio99
  2. Multi
  3. flashbang
  4. Jones

83 members have participated!! If you haven't, please register now and share your review before 16 September 2016!
  • 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml!
  • 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) 70 ml!  :a-good:
  • Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

I couldn't wait for all 6 to be used, had to come in again to say this stuff is amazing! Engine noise is significantly reduced after I started using this. Initially I thought this was gonna be some crap but since only $7 for a trial, sign up so I can say "been there done that". Now I'm actually excited to know the final results after 6 treatments  [laugh]  Also thinking of using it in my father's car which is 8 years old

I couldn't wait for all 6 to be used, had to come in again to say this stuff is amazing! Engine noise is significantly reduced after I started using this. Initially I thought this was gonna be some crap but since only $7 for a trial, sign up so I can say "been there done that". Now I'm actually excited to know the final results after 6 treatments  [laugh]  Also thinking of using it in my father's car which is 8 years old

i think u can see the full potential of the effects after 12-16 treatments.

Perhaps the sponsors can give us a coupon code to purchase another 12 packs at an attractive price?  [thumbsup]

i think u can see the full potential of the effects after 12-16 treatments.

Perhaps the sponsors can give us a coupon code to purchase another 12 packs at an attractive price? [thumbsup]

Ya ... Like ur suggestion, give some best price to the trial group here to continue the benefits of Maz Nitro

i used 1 pack on my car... find it works good.... gonna use remaining 5 packs on oc car instead.... since she use the car much more than me.....

45l use 5 x 70ml packs.... can consider as 6 treatment liao.... if good, i shall buy and use for my own

Thanks everyone for your support!

Currently we have just launched a subscription package for MAZ Nitro, but only left 1 last slot for the promotional giveaway of 2 extra retail boxes for every 3 months renewal. (That's 8 boxes for every 3 months - Only for 1st year) 

Usual is only 6 retail boxes per month. 

Do check the link out here: http://www.maznitro.com/shop/content/27-subscription-maznitro

If you guys are interested, we can extend another 5 slots just for you! 

hi guys, i have used my 2 trial packs and submitted my reviews.

hope to receive the balance treatments packs to complete the trial soon! 

thanks

submitted review already.

is it possible to extend the promotional slots? am keen to buy the package. how will i know whether i have the 1-year promotional package, as the Maznitro website doesn't mention it.