MAZ Nitro Giveaway: $39.80 worth of Performance Additive!

spzen

submitted review already.

is it possible to extend the promotional slots? am keen to buy the package. how will i know whether i have the 1-year promotional package, as the Maznitro website doesn't mention it.

Hi,

So sorry for the lack of info as all 5 slots has been taken up.

However, we would like to extend another 5 slots just for you guys and just subscribe here (http://www.maznitro.com/shop/content/27-subscription-maznitro) and type in the coupon code "MCFSPECIAL" or drop us an email or PM us to let us know you have subscribed to this package.

Usual: 6 retail boxes for every 3 months (Extra 2 boxes only for 1st subscription)

NOW: 8 retail boxes for every 3 months (For 1st year only) - 5 slots extended for MCF members

We will post in this thread to update once the slots have been taken up.

Thank you!

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

So sorry for the lack of info as all 5 slots has been taken up.

However, we would like to extend another 5 slots just for you guys and just subscribe here (http://www.maznitro....iption-maznitro) and type in the coupon code "MCFSPECIAL" or drop us an email or PM us to let us know you have subscribed to this package.

Usual: 6 retail boxes for every 3 months (Extra 2 boxes only for 1st subscription)

NOW: 8 retail boxes for every 3 months (For 1st year only) - 5 slots extended for MCF members

Update

Slot 1: Taken

Slot 2: Taken

Slot 3: Taken

Slot 4: Taken

Slot 5: Taken!

Thank you for your support! 

Edited by MazNitro

Balance 4 packs mailed out on 7 Sept:

1. Mz3SP0907
  2. Cutepooh2
  3. Clivechia
  4. SteveLim1969

Balance 4 packs mailed out earlier today:

1. sbliew
  2. blazinarcher
  3. whackcar
  4. Thatsdave
  5. Kippei
  6. JunCheng_148671
  7. Shox87
  8. Dunksto
  9. alibooboo
  10. Bangbangla
  11. ngmingtong

3 days left!! If you haven't submitted your review, submit it here before 16 September 2016!  [laugh]

• 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml!
  • 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) 70 ml!
  • Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

i tried on my other car... with the 1st packet the results seems too good to be true....

Car: 9yr old mit colt plus. Fuel capacity 45L

Just bought the car couple of weeks back, For first 2 tanks.. i noticed when fuel needle reach half, mileage is 150 km, mostly city driving. Decided to try remaining packs of Maz Nitro on OC car since i felt effect on my own car.

Now for 1st top up after 1st pack of Maz Nitro (70ml), half tank is 220km with slightly some highway driving.

Will continue to monitor if it is consistent

Hi,

We would like to extend another 5 slots just for you guys and just subscribe here (http://www.maznitro....iption-maznitro) and type in the coupon code "MCFSPECIAL" or drop us an email or PM us to let us know you have subscribed to this package.

Update

Edited by MazNitro

Balance 4 packs mailed out today!
  1. Kklim
  2. gti2323
  3. Dissidence
  4. Jones

If you haven't submitted your review, submit it here the latest by today, 11.59 PM!   [laugh]
  • 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml!
  • 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) 70 ml!
  • Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

<p>Balance 4 packs mailed out on 7 Sept:

• Mz3SP0907
  • Cutepooh2
  • Clivechia
  • SteveLim1969
Balance 4 packs mailed out earlier today:
  • sbliew
  • blazinarcher
  • whackcar
  • Thatsdave
  • Kippei
  • JunCheng_148671
  • Shox87
  • Dunksto
  • alibooboo
  • Bangbangla
  • ngmingtong
3 days left!! If you haven't submitted your review, submit it here before 16 September 2016! [laugh]
  • 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive 70 ml!
  • 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) 70 ml!
  • Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

Hi. Submitted my review, but did not see the 4 packs being mailed out to me. Please check

Neutral Newbie

Thanks a lot!

<p>Balance 4 packs mailed out today!

• Kklim
  • gti2323
  • Dissidence
  • Jones
If you haven't submitted your review, submit it here the latest by today, 11.59 PM! [laugh]

Hi,

We would like to extend another 5 slots just for you guys and just subscribe here (http://www.maznitro....iption-maznitro) and type in the coupon code "MCFSPECIAL" or drop us an email or PM us to let us know you have subscribed to this package.

Update

Edited by MazNitro

Hi Everyone,

I understand that many may have misunderstood the cost of adding MAZ Nitro into your fuel.

Please kindly take a few minutes to look at the table below.

MAZ Nitro + Ron 95 grade fuel has already been proven to outperform RON 98 fuel (Study done by NTU Professor Chan Siew Hwa). 

Below table is the derivation of the cost of fuel with MAZ Nitro (with the lowest reported 6% fuel savings that I got from the trial users here)

It turns out that, even after adding MAZ Nitro, you are still paying LESS than the discounted pump price! 

And not only that you enjoy the benefits of higher grade petrol, reduced fuel consumption, you are also enjoying a smoother ride AND extending the lifespan of your engine. 

Hope the table is not too complicating to understand. 

Thank you for viewing this. 

Shell petrol prices are taken from their website as of Sunday, 18th Sept. 

HchISgk.png

• Praise 1

Hi Everyone,

I understand that many may have misunderstood the cost of adding MAZ Nitro into your fuel.

Please kindly take a few minutes to look at the table below.

MAZ Nitro + Ron 95 grade fuel has already been proven to outperform RON 98 fuel (Study done by NTU Professor Chan Siew Hwa). 

Below table is the derivation of the cost of fuel with MAZ Nitro (with the lowest reported 6% fuel savings that I got from the trial users here)

It turns out that, even after adding MAZ Nitro, you are still paying LESS than the discounted pump price! 

And not only that you enjoy the benefits of higher grade petrol, reduced fuel consumption, you are also enjoying a smoother ride AND extending the lifespan of your engine. 

Hope the table is not too complicating to understand. 

Thank you for viewing this. 

Shell petrol prices are taken from their website as of Sunday, 18th Sept. 

HchISgk.png

Does that means FC savings is not present for ron 98?

Hi,

Definitely present for both Ron 98 and even Shell V-Power which we have tried in our own vehicles. And from other customers. 

But I am using conservative figures as reported from MCF trial users here to put into the table for a more balanced understanding. 

Will update the table again if there's reports of savings for RON 98 or V-Power. 

Thank you! 

Hi. Submitted my review, but did not see the 4 packs being mailed out to me. Please check

Hi @N00b, 

Apologies for the inconveniences. We will mail it out by today. 

Thank you!

Hi,

Definitely present for both Ron 98 and even Shell V-Power which we have tried in our own vehicles. And from other customers. 

But I am using conservative figures as reported from MCF trial users here to put into the table for a more balanced understanding. 

Will update the table again if there's reports of savings for RON 98 or V-Power. 

Thank you! 

Does NA or TC cars makes a difference.... my friend commented on lesser mileage on TC car but my NA car has better mileage

Does NA or TC cars makes a difference.... my friend commented on lesser mileage on TC car but my NA car has better mileage

Naturally aspirated vs Turbo charged cars?

Can I have the mileage of these two vehicles? And if possible the make/model too.

Thank you.

I think table is to highlight the savings from 95. MAZ nitro + 95 is better than 98 according to their research, so it compare the price of MAZ nitro + 95 against 98 and vpower. We can put 95 instead of more expensive petrol if we use MAZ nitro.

If use MAZ nitro with 98 or vpower, maybe it's even more powerful! Wonder if anyone tried

I think table is to highlight the savings from 95. MAZ nitro + 95 is better than 98 according to their research, so it compare the price of MAZ nitro + 95 against 98 and vpower. We can put 95 instead of more expensive petrol if we use MAZ nitro.

If use MAZ nitro with 98 or vpower, maybe it's even more powerful! Wonder if anyone tried

i do feel the engine is smoother for my car which is on 98

but improvement in FC on my oc car which is using 95

Naturally aspirated vs Turbo charged cars?

Can I have the mileage of these two vehicles? And if possible the make/model too.

Thank you.

Let me check with him and get back to you..... he also from here... haha

@Dj_Spike

Edited by Galantspeedz
↡ Advertisement