Dawson SERS Site B

RadX

Even if there's excess, hdb can just hold on to the uncompleted blocks to avoid flooding the market right

Yes and No. How to account for the financial closing and accountability to the people?

The book keeping exercise is quite large and to a certain degree, complicated. Managing accrual and balance the market is two different piece of the equation. It's still not a Private entity for HDB. Else, the number of the unsold unit would have a backlash and outcry of developers been slap with a tax of unsold unit while HDB has a surplus are not taxed.

All the issues you brought up sound like minor problems (financial closing? really?) compared having people wait 4 years for their homes and committing to get married before they are ready.

But yeah, maybe our government really has those reasons in mind and that's why we are in such a state. Wouldn't surprise me.

↡ Advertisement

nice to hear that Sky residence and sky oasis has being awarded 

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/housing/three-hdb-projects-in-dawson-and-punggol-win-awards-for-landscaping-and-greenery

Three HDB projects in Dawson and Punggol win awards for landscaping and greenery

The six blocks at SkyOasis @ Dawson, along the Alexandra Canal Linear Park, has sky gardens on the 14th and 35th storeys, and a roof garden on the second floor. There is also a landscaped "eco deck" that will have a playground catering to the young and the elderly.

looks like 3 more years to finish building in 2020 4th qtr.

Just not sure why the windows and frame are starting to be installed at the lower floors.

My Guess is a working area office and beta test of material and stuff for the build.

looks like 3 more years to finish building in 2020 4th qtr.

Just not sure why the windows and frame are starting to be installed at the lower floors.

My Guess is a working area office and beta test of material and stuff for the build.

I believe usually lower floor units might be used for contractor purpose? I saw before there is lights on in lower floor unit at night, as if like someone is staying inside the unit?!

I believe usually lower floor units might be used for contractor purpose? I saw before there is lights on in lower floor unit at night, as if like someone is staying inside the unit?!

Thats what I am thinking as well.

Will that also mean they will scrap everything and redo the window once the unit needs to be released for occupant?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1