Best and Worst all time car designs

Carbon82

Turbocharged

to me, this is ugly.

To be fair, it's not that bad when it first released.

The design is actually a bold move by Nissan to cater for feminine drivers. I remember some of my female friends were quite fond of this car when was released more than a decade ago.

Maybe it didn't stand the test of time and it's ugly by today's standards but it definately isn't qualified to be in the hall of fame of out-of-the-world fugly cars. Else the Latio and Hippo Corolla would be in to.

↡ Advertisement

To be fair, it's not that bad when it first released.

The design is actually a bold move by Nissan to cater for feminine drivers. I remember some of my female friends were quite fond of this car when was released more than a decade ago.

Maybe it didn't stand the test of time and it's ugly by today's standards but it definately isn't qualified to be in the hall of fame of out-of-the-world fugly cars. Else the Latio and Hippo Corolla would be in to.

if the design cant last over time..it is a failure

Mit attrage

Nissan almera 

worse looking than latio/hippo corolla, imho

• Praise 2

Mit attrage

Nissan almera 

I understand nissan almera is ugly, but find attrage overall design still ok la. Lol.

I understand nissan almera is ugly, but find attrage overall design still ok la. Lol.

amongst the 2..ya attrage is better lolx

but again..there are many better looking cars out there :XD:

Mit attrage

Nissan almera 

Nissan Almera not only exterior is ugly, interior also look so cheap......worst than many of the recently relaese MIC car.

• Praise 2

Nissan Almera not only exterior is ugly, interior also look so cheap......worst than many of the recently relaese MIC car.

Almera indeed exterior and interior look cheap, and yet this car price not cheap.

Twincharged

Almera indeed exterior and interior look cheap, and yet this car price not cheap.

Thats why hardly see them on the roads. Only die-hard nissan fans will buy it. Lol.

Thats why hardly see them on the roads. Only die-hard nissan fans will buy it. Lol.

wrong. only die hard nissan manual fans will buy it.

this is the ONLY manual model available in SG if i am not wrong.

the rest, SG Nissan dun bring in the manual variant anymore. do correct me if i am wrong.

Who would want to do this to his/her Ferrari? Ugly is an understatement...

1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi

It started life in 1965 as a perfectly ordinary 330 GT. The model had been introduced the previous year as a replacement for both the 250 GTE and 330 America. It brought in a more rounded look than its decidedly angular predecessors and - slightly - more advanced engineering.

Under the hood was a thumping 4.0-liter V12 motor that produced a smooth, refined, and extremely effective 300 horsepower. Enough for a 0 to 60 miles per hour time of 6.3 seconds and a top speed on the far side of 150 mph.

Underneath the separate chassis were independent front suspension and a live rear axle – hardly cutting-edge, even in 1964. At least it had disc brakes all round.

This one was originally sold via New York-based Luigi Chinetti Motors to an owned named Desi. By 1967, it ended up with Luigi Chinetti Jr., a talented designer and stylist. Working with artist Bob Peak, he reimagined the 330 GT as a shooting brake.

Not a single body panel was left untouched. The sharply-pointed prow sweeps up over the front fenders, which blends into a crease running to the rear. And there are loads of neat little details, from the lights hidden behind grilles, to the way the B-pillar appears, roll hoop-like, to sit on top of the roof.

Italian coachbuilder Vignale built the body. The carrozzerie was among the most prolific Ferrari tailors through the 1950s, but this turned out to be the last “prancing horse” it worked on.

Is it beautiful? Well, there certainly is artistry in the design, but it is an acquired taste. It's a bit weird, in other words.
  • Praise 8

1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi1965-ferrari-330-gt-shooting-brake-by-vi

It started life in 1965 as a perfectly ordinary 330 GT. The model had been introduced the previous year as a replacement for both the 250 GTE and 330 America. It brought in a more rounded look than its decidedly angular predecessors and - slightly - more advanced engineering.

Under the hood was a thumping 4.0-liter V12 motor that produced a smooth, refined, and extremely effective 300 horsepower. Enough for a 0 to 60 miles per hour time of 6.3 seconds and a top speed on the far side of 150 mph.

Underneath the separate chassis were independent front suspension and a live rear axle – hardly cutting-edge, even in 1964. At least it had disc brakes all round.

This one was originally sold via New York-based Luigi Chinetti Motors to an owned named Desi. By 1967, it ended up with Luigi Chinetti Jr., a talented designer and stylist. Working with artist Bob Peak, he reimagined the 330 GT as a shooting brake.

Not a single body panel was left untouched. The sharply-pointed prow sweeps up over the front fenders, which blends into a crease running to the rear. And there are loads of neat little details, from the lights hidden behind grilles, to the way the B-pillar appears, roll hoop-like, to sit on top of the roof.

Italian coachbuilder Vignale built the body. The carrozzerie was among the most prolific Ferrari tailors through the 1950s, but this turned out to be the last “prancing horse” it worked on.

Is it beautiful? Well, there certainly is artistry in the design, but it is an acquired taste. It's a bit weird, in other words.

I can see the attempt to make it a shooting brake... but the huge glass panel at the rear makes it look like a hearse...

• Praise 2

Heard this one is/was  @radx wet dreamz car ........... now his official car for "gate opening" [:p]   

can carry one wooden box ...... action figures inside box sold seperately [laugh]  

• Praise 2

Does this look like some kind of poisonous bug?!

sincars-sin-r1-550-geneva-1.jpgsincars-sin-r1-550-geneva-2.jpgsincars-sin-r1-550-geneva-4.jpg

The LED at the lower part of the bumper reminded me of Aedes Mosquito...

aedes_albopictus_stevedoggett.jpg

• Praise 6

Here Are The Hottest Halloween Car-Stumes Of 2017 - Costumes for Car

xpa5tuyp1gtg6r8apr4l.png

The goal of a Halloween costume is, at its most fundamental level, to instill fear. And nothing, I mean nothing instills more fear than the complicated, angry folds of the new Toyota Prius front end.

I’ve seen that squinty, leering face make a whole group of little kids simultaneously fill their underoos with copious terror-poops, and now you can have that same power on your car, with one of these Prius Fright Masks.

The rubberized construction lets it fit snugly on any car, and the headlight sections are clear plastic, so your lights shine through!

It’s the perfect car-getup for true horror.

It does look horrigible...  :XD:  :XD:

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

not to invite unnecessary 'fight' from loyalists, my general comments are, too many lines and curves make the design complicated and ugly. i am not sure why lately many Jap designs are getting from bad to worse. 

• Praise 1