Best and Worst all time car designs

Carbon82

God! They mutilated the car!

Ah Beng riceboys don't appreciate minmalistic classics.

To them, the flashier the better, hence come al the ugly luminous green, bright orange, big and loud exhausts, cumbersome bodykits, loud music.

and they love to remove the emblem of the car....to me, it's like Man Utd players playing in their jersey without the club badge, nice meh?

They only remove emblems of their entry level cars - maybe they don't want other drivers to size them up in terms of racing opportunity.

I'm sure they won't de-emblemise if they were to own a BMW ... or even a WRX! For these, they will want to tell the whole world

• Praise 1

They only remove emblems of their entry level cars - maybe they don't want other drivers to size them up in terms of racing opportunity.

I'm sure they won't de-emblemise if they were to own a BMW ... or even a WRX! For these, they will want to tell the whole world

Turbocharged

Ah Beng riceboys don't appreciate minmalistic classics.

To them, the flashier the better, hence come al the ugly luminous green, bright orange, big and loud exhausts, cumbersome bodykits, loud music.

Some folk like the sporty aspect of their rides so different folks different stroke.

To be fair If you tastefully do up a car it can look pretty good. But at once you change it to the point of it does not resemble anything like its model, or worst, try to pass it off as another superior model. It actually reflects a lot on your self esteem.

People dun actually wow at your car, they laugh at it.

Judging by the looks, this Presea tries to pass off as a Slivia S15.

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Some more ugly cars:

Ford-Mondeo-1998-1.jpg

Look like a fish mouth. If you want and offensive version, buy it in black...

Fiat_Ulysse_001.jpg

This ugly MPV actually existed on Singapore roads....

2000-2001_Hyundai_Tiburon-1.jpg

Long before, Hyundai and Korean cars actually look like shit.

ANDDD

The current most ugly new car goes tooooo...

Toyota-Sienta-1.5X.png

Everytime I look at the car it reminds me of this:

5941d1363353902-st-water-big-mouth-fish.

Sorry prospective owners and owners, it's true....

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

it seems that Toyota designers cannot make something that is visually awful in some way...

• Praise 1

(edited)

Beside Presea, actually another Nissan with low ride height, frameless window, hardtop and sporty seats caught my attention in the late 80s. :wub:

nissan_bluebird_sss_twin_cam_hardtop_5.jnissan_bluebird_sss_twin_cam_hardtop_4.jnissan_bluebird_sss_twin_cam_hardtop_2.j

Unfortunately, it successor's look is on the opposite end of the rating scale. [dead]

bluebird_03l.jpg

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 8

1. Worst Looking SUV: Pontiac Aztec

Arggghhh....my eyes! What a pile of shit design this is lol....

Pontiac-Aztek-front-three-quarters.jpg

2. Best Looking SUV: Lamborghini LM-002

Also known as the "Rambo-Lambo". Lambo originally design it for military usage, but ended up selling it to the public. The original concept of a fast road going SUV even before the likes of BMW X5M/X6M, Mercedes G63 AMG etc became mainstream. Looks mean and tough even before the American Humvee became popular with rappers and rock stars...

130719894.jpg?itok=0lkC_vHA

The LM-002 beside its incoming successor after 20 odd years, the 2017 Lambo Urus. 

lamborghini-urus-concept-016.jpg

lamborghini-urus-concept-015.jpg

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 2

The new Prius look super ugly, but the Plug-in Hybrid version look much better (still not a beauty so to speak).

086_o.JPG084_o.JPG087_o.JPG088_o.JPG

• Praise 8