Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:21 AM

Pss2
  • Pss2
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I just like to know if there are any Jaguar X Type owners around here. Been driving this car for more than a year and just wanted to know more people driving the same car and possibly to have a small meet up to understand problems faces from individual owners. Appreciate anyone. Thanks.

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:30 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

this one ah?

1jaguarx-typecarreview.jpg

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

Pss2
  • Pss2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yes, this one. I just want to know more owners who is still driving this.

this one ah?

1jaguarx-typecarreview.jpg

Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:38 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Not many left... but I just recently saw a black one on tow

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:47 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Not many left... but I just recently saw a black one on tow

Most of them already scrapped,this model is 2001-2006 model..same as my Rover75 time.

Fairlady.

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:01 PM

Kenken
  • Premium member
    Kenken
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I just like to know if there are any Jaguar X Type owners around here. Been driving this car for more than a year and just wanted to know more people driving the same car and possibly to have a small meet up to understand problems faces from individual owners. Appreciate anyone. Thanks.

Drove 6 months , done 2 service.
Repair work so fast as below
01. 6 ignition coil $1580 but paid $500 others paid by seller.
02. Thermostat housing, belt $750 yesterday
Next repair aircon compressor leaking $580
Lower arm crack, yet to check cost.
So far still like this car.
Sorry my English no good, 福建兵☺️

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:54 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Good Luck to you,most parts of the X-Type,from the Ford Mondeo Parts bin,hope that you can still get the parts,parts also very expensive,because it is rare,i scrapped my Rover 75,because  parts difficuit to get...mileage only 38,500Km. [bigcry] .Is yours the 2.5,4wd version or the 2.1 Fwd version.?

Edited by ER-3682, 21 August 2016 - 04:55 PM.

Fairlady.

Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:50 PM

Kenken
  • Premium member
    Kenken
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Good Luck to you,most parts of the X-Type,from the Ford Mondeo Parts bin,hope that you can still get the parts,parts also very expensive,because it is rare,i scrapped my Rover 75,because parts difficuit to get...mileage only 38,500Km. [bigcry] .Is yours the 2.5,4wd version or the 2.1 Fwd version.?

my 2.1 , hope no more problems.
🙏🙏🙏

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:15 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

my 2.1 , hope no more problems.
🙏🙏🙏

Good Luck to you.... :o

Fairlady.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:27 AM

Pss2
  • Pss2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Most of them already scrapped,this model is 2001-2006 model..same as my Rover75 time.

Mine is 2008 model.

Are you the one who repair at SK? Wanted to meet fellow X Type owners. More to share on problems of the car.

Good Luck to you,most parts of the X-Type,from the Ford Mondeo Parts bin,hope that you can still get the parts,parts also very expensive,because it is rare,i scrapped my Rover 75,because  parts difficuit to get...mileage only 38,500Km. [bigcry] .Is yours the 2.5,4wd version or the 2.1 Fwd version.?

We can't get parts from Ford. Only Jaguar.

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:11 AM

Kenken
  • Premium member
    Kenken
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

No, I done at KHY sin Ming. Regular ws. Cos Don't know where to repair.

No, I done at KHY sin Ming. Regular ws. Cos Don't know where to repair.

Mine also 2008 March.

Good Luck to you.... :o

Thx Bro. Hope can last for 1.5 years

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

Mohd376asmanAS
  • Mohd376asmanAS
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Deleted
Cerato 1.6M Hatchie > C4 2.0A Coupe > Zafira 2.2A MPV > Jaguar 2.0 Type-X

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: jaguar, x type, owner, type and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users