Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:10 AM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

time to service my old car. Most of the w/s i went to are using 5/40.

TIA

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:34 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I think most workshops can do it as along as you want it. Don't think they will refuse to do it. Are you experiencing WS that doesn't have 5W30 EO??

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I think most workshops can do it as along as you want it. Don't think they will refuse to do it. Are you experiencing WS that doesn't have 5W30 EO??

ya, the ws i went to carries only 5/40.

i heard many good review on 5/30, so i want to try on my next servicing.

TIA

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:53 PM

jasonkstan
  • Premium member
    jasonkstan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Quick Lane is using Motor craft 5W30 Full Syn EO.  Auto101 also has 5W30 packages.

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:44 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

TIA

Buy yourself..then ask workshop to change.

JohnSHL praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

TIA

u may wish to enquire at autokinetics along macpherson rd. they usin amsoil grade 30 eo.

FS

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:33 PM

fitinpart
  • Premium member
    fitinpart
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

TIA

If you have Toyota , Honda or Lexus you can get original engine and transmission oil from here: 
www.fitinpart.sg
(scroll down oils are at the bottom of the home page)

Mechanics normally charge about $20 to $40 for labor on oil change.

Attached Thumbnails

• oils.PNG

Edited by fitinpart, 20 August 2016 - 09:33 PM.

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:32 PM

Acewin
  • Acewin
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

TIA

All SPC service station have 5W30 engine oil. Just done my service there.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:20 AM

Shando
  • Shando
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Mxtradings got a lot of 5w30 grade engine oil, in fact they have a very wide range of brand and grade from 0w20 to 10w60.
flashbang and JohnSHL praised this

Posted 04 September 2016 - 01:08 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Mxtradings got a lot of 5w30 grade engine oil, in fact they have a very wide range of brand and grade from 0w20 to 10w60.

Also if you go on Sunday, got freelance mechanic there to help you do oil change at good price  [thumbsup]

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:01 PM

Shando
  • Shando
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Also if you go on Sunday, got freelance mechanic there to help you do oil change at good price  [thumbsup]

14238086_1106713812756194_39884488101068

$49/5 quart jug

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:47 PM

Acewin
  • Acewin
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

14238086_1106713812756194_39884488101068

$49/5 quart jug

Hi,

Where can I buy this oil at this price?

Posted 09 September 2016 - 02:11 PM

Shando
  • Shando
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

You go Facebook and search mxtradings and there you can find the company details.

Edited by Shando, 09 September 2016 - 02:12 PM.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Edwin Garage

Edwin Garage  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by seankwa  |  2nd Gear

Sent my car for servicing last week.
Edwin is very sincere, offers excellent service and advice, quick turn-around and all this at a reasonable price. Excellent workmanship and the friendly staff is also a plus. The workshop is well maintained and there is a comfortable waiting room.

Never in my years of car ownership did i felt so assured of the servic... » Read More

L & Kim Car Air-Conditioning

L & Kim Car Air-Conditioning  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by billyseah  |  Neutral Newbie

Locating the place was a little challenging as my GPS is getting cranky.
Parking is difficult as well.

Ah Khim attended to me, I believe he is the boss or the manager of the shop. My aircon was not working well. He did a check and found out to be the problem of my compressor, he gave me the recommendation of changing the entire compressor or the affordable... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, car, service, workshop and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users