• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:38 AM

W2K_83
  • Premium member
    W2K_83
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Has anyone bought a dash cam from online retailers such as Amazon or Qoo10 before?

The prices of the blackvue and thinkware seem much more affordable. The downside is that it would be default in Korean language but that is not an issue for me. Any other cons?

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:40 AM

ValentinoRyan
  • Premium member
    ValentinoRyan
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Has anyone bought a dash cam from online retailers such as Amazon or Qoo10 before?

The prices of the blackvue and thinkware seem much more affordable. The downside is that it would be default in Korean language but that is not an issue for me. Any other cons?

I don't see an issue with this, i purchase my first in car camera (Itronics ITB100) online via Qoo10. 

I supposed the warranty and return portion will be difficult if you received a faulty set. Otherwise should be fine.

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:52 AM

frey1112
  • Premium member
    frey1112
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi ... Hows your review for Itronics ITB100 so far ? Good ?

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:48 AM

ValentinoRyan
  • Premium member
    ValentinoRyan
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi ... Hows your review for Itronics ITB100 so far ? Good ?

Not too bad few years back. No idea whats the current specification.

During back then, the concern was about the heat issue. Now i've seen functions like WI-FI, ultra wide angle lens etc...

I believe i still have my set with me as i unplug it after 2 months of usage when i bought another vehicle. You keen ? PM me if u want..

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:36 PM

frey1112
  • Premium member
    frey1112
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Not too bad few years back. No idea whats the current specification.

During back then, the concern was about the heat issue. Now i've seen functions like WI-FI, ultra wide angle lens etc...

I believe i still have my set with me as i unplug it after 2 months of usage when i bought another vehicle. You keen ? PM me if u want..

Its okie mate. I realised got no wifi. 

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:36 AM

Kevin613
  • Premium member
    Kevin613
    1st Gear
    Author Image

bought BV DR750 from Qoo10 and its in English and have no issues updating firmware to latest, self installed in my car.

had problem with the rear camera after 6 months, and managed to claim warranty from Blackvue.

received a refurbed unit, and no issue since then.

have also bought another 2 exact sets and helped to install it in my bros car, and no issues so far.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:34 PM

W2K_83
  • Premium member
    W2K_83
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone knows where can I get my MagicPro installed at? As well as concealing all the wiring? Budget around $30 (front camera only).

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:59 PM

Kelby
  • Kelby
    Clutched
    Author Image

Anyone try the china Xiao Yi dash cam and LX5. XiaoYi ard $72 and LX 5 $268.

Is there a possiblities for 2 set of 1 channel dash cam tap from car fues to work independently?
Got a H50 thinkware from AD.

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:05 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone try the china Xiao Yi dash cam and LX5. XiaoYi ard $72 and LX 5 $268.

Is there a possiblities for 2 set of 1 channel dash cam tap from car fues to work independently?
Got a H50 thinkware from AD.

If your car has two unused fuses, it can be done, but the wiring is more complicated and power draw will likely be higher.

And of course you got two SD cards to manage.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:20 AM

Kelby
  • Kelby
    Clutched
    Author Image

I guess the cheaper way is buy a ciga type.
Xiao yi or LX3.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Marbella KR5 Front+Back FHD

Marbella KR5 Front+Back FHD  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by MarkManson71  |  Neutral Newbie

I like the feature and the price

Bought this at the show and installed the day after I bought it. It works very fine and with the 64GB card I bought, the recording is very smooth and I am satisfied with the video quality even at night time when there is not much lights withi... » Read More

Thinkware F750

Thinkware F750  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by KristLim  |  Neutral Newbie

So far so good

Good features and design. So far the F750 has been working reliably and have not encountered any WIFI connectivity issues. Was using iRoad V7 in my previous ride which had WIFI connectivity issues all the time.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Car Camera

Quick Reply

Tags: carcam, dashcam, camera and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users