Maris Stella pupil, 11, dies in school bus

Yamapi

I think nobody is blaming you.

I mean, what are the chances of such a coincidence?

Regardless, RIP to the 2 boys. Sad to know there are two broken families instead of just one.

My apologies for posting the news here. But the odds of two different boys, both 11, stay at woodleigh close, pass away at KKH on the same day not very high. But in this case is seems to be the case.

• Praise 3

Wa very sad reading about the passing of these young boys. It must be damn hard for the families to deal with their losses.

Condolences...  [smallcry]

I think nobody is blaming you.

I mean, what are the chances of such a coincidence?

Regardless, RIP to the 2 boys. Sad to know there are two broken families instead of just one.

yeah man. wow. 2 young boys died on the same day?

Sad for the families  [:(]

Turbocharged

Yup. I have also been telling our management office to remind residents to take proper care. The thing is, there's a yard toilet which i suspect is often overlooked by residents, when it comes to avoiding mozzie breeding.

Most people will close windows/doors when they go on holidays. As a result, Mozzies will not be able to fly in and breed in the stagnant toilet water. 

But the yard toilet is not within the enclosed area, and is 'open'. Even if the residents just flip the toilet cover down to cover the WC, there's still some gap that mozzies can fly through, and it can be a fertile breeding ground...

actually mgt office also have a hard time telling these people to remove the stagnant water. some neighbours are just plain inconsiderate. besides cursing them and hoping they will kanna dengue [laugh] , the other way might be alert nea to spot check their household if the mgt office route does not work. i think the nea now have the power to enter pte premises without the owner being present if they have strong evidence to believe that there is stagnant water in that unit. that evidence can prob be the pictures of the stagnant water you send to them.

actually mgt office also have a hard time telling these people to remove the stagnant water. some neighbours are just plain inconsiderate. besides cursing them and hoping they will kanna dengue [laugh] , the other way might be alert nea to spot check their household if the mgt office route does not work. i think the nea now have the power to enter pte premises without the owner being present if they have strong evidence to believe that there is stagnant water in that unit. that evidence can prob be the pictures of the stagnant water you send to them.

How do you propose he take photos of stagnant water in someone's toilet bowl?

Turbocharged

How do you propose he take photos of stagnant water in someone's toilet bowl?

i was just talking in general terms, not really referring to your case.

Like my case for example, my neighbour had stagnant water for weeks in their outdoor tentage. I took photos and requested Mgt office to comms to them to get rid of those waters as i was unable to catch them at home most days. even the mgt office had trouble contacting them as my neighbours also not home most of the time. [laugh]  issue only resolved when they finally took down the tent. i can really feel the impact as there were less mosquitoes from that time onwards.

I live in dengue affected area also.

↡ Advertisement