Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:32 PM

Transpasser162
  • Transpasser162
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi there, will be travelling from Seoul to Busan on the 13th Sept - 15th & it happen to be a P.Holiday. I've make the reservation for the Korail Pass but i realise all KTX seats have been fully booked. So i can only opt for the standing tickets provided it's still available. So may i ask what if even standing tickets also no available, will i be prevent from boarding the train? Please help thanks x 2

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:02 PM

Transpasser162
  • Transpasser162
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi there, will be travelling from Seoul to Busan on the 13th Sept - 15th & it happen to be a P.Holiday. I've make the reservation for the Korail Pass but i realise all KTX seats have been fully booked. So i can only opt for the standing tickets provided it's still available. So may i ask what if even standing tickets also no available, will i be prevent from boarding the train? Please help thanks x 2

Sorry the travelling date should be 14th-16th Sept which happen to be the Chuseok holiday.

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:46 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sorry the travelling date should be 14th-16th Sept which happen to be the Chuseok holiday.

No only the trains will be full

the roads also will be jammed.

Can fly there direct? 

Busan is very nice, one of my

favourite cities.Can also fly

to Jeju if you going Korea.

:D

The Secret to Happiness
is to Simplify and
not to Multiply.

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:05 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seoul, coming to you in Dec 2016 .... [bounce2]    [smash]      [bounce1]

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:31 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seoul, coming to you in Dec 2016 .... [bounce2]    [smash]      [bounce1]

I'm going in march.

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:01 PM

SGCMmaomao
  • Premium member
    SGCMmaomao
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Nov :D just left winter wear havent buy nia~~

I Love Cats & Dogs!

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: seoul, korail, ktx, travelling and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users