What did you makan today? The 2nd story!

RadX

I ate this char siew once. It is very nice even though I ta Bao it.

Used to be on the row next to giant car park

Yes, it was facing the back previously, now they moved facing the front.

Young chaps with passion for cooking and bodes well as they are new generation of Hawkers which we don't see many these days n yes Char Siew is real yummy

• Praise 5

wahhh.... hey bro, share where is this place? Looks amazing!

I'm Kim at SOTA #01-04. Really a good spread of raw and cooked food. They also have many varieties of soup such as Ginseng Chicken, Collagens, Seaweed, Cream of Mushroom, etc. I would rate 4 out of 5 for the quality.

zwhw6b.jpg

Price wise, not very sure as Wife paid for it, but should be around $20+/pax. The only -ve experience would be the lack of proper exhaust system, that me us full of strong BBQ smell upon exiting from the restaurant.

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 14

Yes, it was facing the back previously, now they moved facing the front.

Young chaps with passion for cooking and bodes well as they are new generation of Hawkers which we don't see many these days n yes Char Siew is real yummy

actually do you like sakae? The food quality hasn't been good the last few times i ate there (last about 2 years ago).

I see u eat there very often.

With genki sushi, ichiban boshi and sushi tei, i usually skip sakae.

Yeah.... my last meal there was bad, dont think will be going back n its not exactly cheap

• Praise 6

KNN.............jelly also must eat expensive one............ -_-..........  [:p]  [laugh]

peasant lausai cannot afford expensive food, got sponsor mah  :grin:  :grin: see yesterday my sponsor visit me again  [inlove]

post-143314-0-88427200-1480246618_thumb.jpgpost-143314-0-90655500-1480246619_thumb.png

• Praise 11

Dinner from blk 58 Upp Changi Rd hawker ctr.

So sweet of the hawker to add extra heart shaped egg for free. Maybe she finds me cute. Wahaha.

post-27974-0-15284700-1480247614_thumb.jpg

post-27974-0-45993800-1480247663_thumb.jpg

• Praise 13

actually do you like sakae? The food quality hasn't been good the last few times i ate there (last about 2 years ago).

I see u eat there very often.

With genki sushi, ichiban boshi and sushi tei, i usually skip sakae.

I take turns to eat the Jap food :)

For this time round, was the teppanyaki ... yesterday was curry rice :)

If given a choice, would still prefer sashimi :))

peasant lausai cannot afford expensive food, got sponsor mah  :grin:  :grin: see yesterday my sponsor visit me again  [inlove]

attachicon.gifIMG_4148.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4149.PNG

Congrats @lausai88 :)

Enjoy your food :))

And do share your numbers when you buy :D

• Praise 5

orh nee..............my soft spot man............ :wub:  [inlove]  [inlove]

I love orh nee too.... must be my teochew blood.

It's the highlight of every wedding dinner that I grudgingly attend. If they don't have orh nee, after photo taking, I go home liao.

Hmm, maybe next time people invite me, I will ask them if there is orh nee. No orh nee, no go.

Edited by Kusje
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6