What did you makan today? The 2nd story!

RadX

its delicious ... but I pity the goose

I afraid you got a lot of geese to pity ...and miss roasted goose drumstick in HK. Hahaha .....

post-170514-0-34214800-1486342269_thumb.jpg

post-170514-0-20767600-1486342285_thumb.jpg

• Praise 16

Haha, roasted goose is always nice in HK... [;)]

I afraid you got a lot of geese to pity ...and miss roasted goose drumstick in HK. Hahaha .....

• Praise 8

Had a pretty awesome lunch ytd @ Newton area. Lazy to describe the food, will let the pictures speak for themselves. Sorry only took 2 photos cos I was too busy whacking the crab hahahaha

post-156882-0-17970700-1486386271_thumb.jpg

post-156882-0-21534100-1486386272_thumb.jpg

• Praise 18

I had dim sum at red star last weekend...was also jin crowded

but still i prefer crystal jade standard over red star (personal preference)

Red Star is not my go to place anymore too.

Went during weekday and food was below expectations. Maybe weekend food is better and more variety but have to queue and chase after the carts for food.

Prices not exactly cheap either.

• Praise 3

Went during weekday and food was below expectations. Maybe weekend food is better and more variety but have to queue and chase after the carts for food.

The dim sum there is poor for its price point. Deep fried items are already cold when reach your table via the carts. Ate there once, never will again.

One of the only places I've ate at and felt angry after that. Queue to go in. Tan kuku to wait the cart slowly come over. Queue to pay.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

The dim sum there is poor for its price point. Deep fried items are already cold when reach your table via the carts. Ate there once, never will again.

One of the only places I've ate at and felt angry after that. Queue to go in. Tan kuku to wait the cart slowly come over. Queue to pay.

the people there run to the cart to snatch when the cart come out [sweatdrop]
  • Praise 3

the people there run to the cart to snatch when the cart come out [sweatdrop]

ya lor. so if want food have to keep a look out and aim the kitchen door and get ready to grab your card and chase after the cart.  [:p]

went with my friends on a weekday, 3 of us $60 ...  <_<

• Praise 1

yan palace... must be warren country club...  :whisper:  for that price range

my personal fav royal china for dim sum tho... 

they selling the ''experience'' la... no one is there for the mystical good food...  [:p]

manage your expectations.. would not feel so tulan anymore.. keke

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 5

yan palace... must be warren country club...  :whisper:  for that price range

my personal fav royal china for dim sum tho... 

Oh Thanks, did not know Yan Palace is also at Warren Country Club.

Only know of Yan Palace at Hong Lim.

• Praise 3

My favorite tim sum is East Ocean at Ngee Ann city. Quite expensive though - 60 to 70 bucks for 2 people  [lipsrsealed]

I only eat it once every half a year.

• Praise 1

Have not been to red star since 2-3 years ago ....

Didn't have good experiences there last few times, very chaos and food like always ganna snatched from carts the moment they came out ...

Don't know whether the system have improved or not ... but I guess there are better places to eat nowadays :))

ya lor. so if want food have to keep a look out and aim the kitchen door and get ready to grab your card and chase after the cart.  [:p]

went with my friends on a weekday, 3 of us $60 ...  <_<

pay money to eat still must behave like hungry ghost   <_<  <_<

My favorite tim sum is East Ocean at Ngee Ann city. Quite expensive though - 60 to 70 bucks for 2 people [lipsrsealed]

I only eat it once every half a year.

Never been there but my parents been there for cny gatherings on 初二 before. They didn't like the food.
↡ Advertisement