What did you makan today? The 2nd story!

RadX

Never been there but my parents been there for cny gatherings on 初二 before. They didn't like the food.

Haven't been there for any CNY gatherings but you know la... This kind of holidays, food and service will suffer.

yan palace... must be warren country club... :whisper: for that price range

my personal fav royal china for dim sum tho...

they selling the ''experience'' la... no one is there for the mystical good food... [:p]

manage your expectations.. would not feel so tulan anymore.. keke

I like royal China. But quality sometimes bit inconsistent. Some people in my family don't really like so now i seldom go. Anyway now their 初一 also no more dim sum liao.

Haven't been there for any CNY gatherings but you know la... This kind of holidays, food and service will suffer.

There used to be one at Lido right. Still there?

I usually go to the CJ on the 4th floor.

• Praise 2

There used to be one at Lido right. Still there?

I usually go to the CJ on the 4th floor.

Nope, they moved to Ngee Ann.

I have never been to any of the dim sum restaurants u guys mentioned. Only been once to the one at Toa Payoh central, above a supermarket. The experience was wait and wait and wait. 

Cos dim sum, I only take the lo mai kai, siew mai, prawn dumpling n CCF. Thatz all. The rest all, I dont eat. So kinda waste money to go restaurant eat dim sum. And I dont drink tea, also very particular abt chrysanthemum tea. Must not have the remains of the flower and must be ice cold. :D

• Praise 3

I have never been to any of the dim sum restaurants u guys mentioned. Only been once to the one at Toa Payoh central, above a supermarket. The experience was wait and wait and wait. 

Cos dim sum, I only take the lo mai kai, siew mai, prawn dumpling n CCF. Thatz all. The rest all, I dont eat. So kinda waste money to go restaurant eat dim sum. And I dont drink tea, also very particular abt chrysanthemum tea. Must not have the remains of the flower and must be ice cold. :D

Vid kor will ask you to join him in HK to eat liao.  [laugh]

I enjoy the dim sum buffet at Cherry Garden, Mandarin Oriental.  Relatively cheap and eat until you drop!  [:p]

Edited by Mason016
  • Praise 4

I enjoy the dim sum buffet at Cherry Garden, Mandarin Oriental.  Relatively cheap and eat until you drop!  [:p]

wah elite, one dim sum easily $4-$5 equal 1 meal for me, one whole table of dim sum i can eat for a month   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

I eaten dim sum in HK before. At a restaurant near Prine edward's MTR exit.

Maybe my taste bud no good. I felt same same with SG. But they serve soya bean milk and ovaltine there. Good for me who no like tea.

Wah so Jia lat ah, Makan also stressed [sweatdrop]

no worries darling, you sit, I go fight and bring the food to you darling.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 7

Buy can drink lor.