What did you makan today? The 2nd story!

RadX

Hypersonic

ya me too

i hate crowded places

P.S. dim sum place no choice..gotta go with the crowd

dont worry..the escalator there also never crowded [thumbsup]

But sometimes too free customers I will always worry food quality is not good.

And most of the time is true.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Dinner for the unwell, prepared by the unwell. My daughter and I are down with fever and these 2 simple dishes we whipped out also look sub-standard... [:(]  

Wife is currently overseas and if she know that my daughter is sick, I would have gotten a earful for not taking good care of my girl hahaha... -_-

0BvWjpp.jpg

ycAL8td.jpg

WqzwCO1.jpg

• Praise 22

Dinner for the unwell, prepared by the unwell. My daughter and I are down with fever and these 2 simple dishes we whipped out also look sub-standard... [:(]  

Wife is currently overseas and if she know that my daughter is sick, I would have gotten a earful for not taking good care of my girl hahaha... -_-

0BvWjpp.jpg

ycAL8td.jpg

WqzwCO1.jpg

Take care and get well soon.

Thatz a lot of vege for two.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Alamak, didn't you just recover bro?

Get well soon.

Dinner for the unwell, prepared by the unwell reminds me of Lexus tagline last time:

For perfectionist, by perfectionist.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

0BvWjpp.jpg

ycAL8td.jpg

WqzwCO1.jpg

take care bro

• Praise 10

Hypersonic

unwell still got this type of standard, very good liao!  :a-m1212:

have a good rest and get well soon. 

• Praise 6

Wife is currently overseas and if she know that my daughter is sick, I would have gotten a earful for not taking good care of my girl hahaha... -_-

0BvWjpp.jpg

ycAL8td.jpg

WqzwCO1.jpg

GWS Bro, red bean is heaty btw, green bean is cooling

Take care

• Praise 5

Oooh, Swensens. Got order free ice cream? [:p]

Really amazed, like that also can tell [:p]

U regular there?

post-145464-0-33339200-1496731082_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Really amazed, like that also can tell [:p]

U regular there?

The black pepper sea food pasta is my wife's favourite dish at Swensens.  

:XD:

The black pepper sea food pasta is my wife's favourite dish at Swensens.

:XD:

Hahaha....ic.....it's really yummy, I was trying hard not to finish the spaghetti, just ate up all the liao and left some noodles behind

• Praise 2

Went to Patbingsoo korean Dining House at Plaza Sing ytd. Had the house special Ramyeon. It's basically just glorified instant noodles, not fantastic, but pretty decent in taste (not worth paying 11.90 though).

Apparently my friends had the other dishes and they said it wasn't very good.

post-156882-0-94918600-1496733823_thumb.jpg

• Praise 25