• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
190 replies to this topic | 489 praises

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:06 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

29dv3p4.png

2uyg8d3.png

99hpg4.png

The details of the September 2016 first open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 5 September 2016, 12 noon

Tender closes: Wednesday, 7 September 2016, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Wednesday, 7 September 2016 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,434 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 2,067

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,372

Category D: Motorcycles => 362

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 175

Category E: Open Category => 458

yokechye, Apple-Tree, SWong, Pocy, Mustank, PSP415, Kenneve888 and 1 other member praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:12 PM

Victor68
  • Victor68
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I will give a miss. Hahaha
Pinobii praised this

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:00 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I will give a miss. Hahaha

you are not bidding this time round or not guessing it? I would agree that it is hard to predict COE movement these days with PHP comes into play. but looks like the trend of COE price is unlikely to go down.

Pinobii praised this

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:49 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    4th Gear
    Author Image

This first bidding for sep took 3weeks, plus the promo from uber n toyota promotion....

Cat A +3k
Cat B +2k
Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:23 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Supercharged
    Author Image

3 weeks bidding exercise... if it doesn't go up, then we know demand is weaker

Apple-Tree and Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:27 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Cat A $54,601
Cat B $58,302
Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:48 AM

linyanan
  • Premium member
    linyanan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Cat A +1k due to Uber/Grab/PHP....
Cat B -1k due to economic uncertainty

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:23 AM

Hlim
  • Premium member
    Hlim
    Clutched
    Author Image

Let me try,

Cat A : 52k
Cat B : 56k
Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:23 AM

Pocy
  • Pocy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Good luck to all hoping to get your new rides soon.
Carbon82 and Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:20 AM

Victor68
  • Victor68
    5th Gear
    Author Image

you are not bidding this time round or not guessing it? I would agree that it is hard to predict COE movement these days with PHP comes into play. but looks like the trend of COE price is unlikely to go down.

What I am saying is, this round will tell you the direction COE is going.
Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:32 AM

merc280v6
  • merc280v6
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

What I am saying is, this round will tell you the direction COE is going.

Ain't it obvious? Only one way ... UP!!! 👍🏼
Huat Ah!!! 😂
Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:36 PM

Daniu82
  • Daniu82
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Still monitoring the COE prices... Dunno if last qtr of this year and 1st qtr of next year, what is the price of the COEs....

Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:55 PM

Nikeair
  • Nikeair
    Clutched
    Author Image

I'm going in this round with G-COE. I'm not a guru and can't predict the future COE prices.

I don't play stocks either so I don't know how to "time" the market.

My current ride's COE is expiring so when it's time to change, I'll change. Just pick the cheapest car/model that I like and can afford if not then take public transport liao.

Pocy, Cloudfire, Little_prince and Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:20 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

simple, for this round, Cat A till go up because of grab n uber. Cat B will go down because real buyers worry

1) O&G issue causing economic uncertainty

2) Zika

Little_prince, RH1667 and Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:30 PM

Pocy
  • Pocy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Err ..... zika ??? We have dengue cases everyday, so what. HaHaHaHaHa ....
Pinobii praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:06 PM

Char
  • Char
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Err ..... zika ??? We have dengue cases everyday, so what. HaHaHaHaHa ....

Buy car can have Zika free as we can hide inside the car .
Pinobii praised this

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:29 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yeah.

just hoot the guaranteed COE too. keeping my finger crossed.

if crash also good.

can get rebate. lol

I'm going in this round with G-COE. I'm not a guru and can't predict the future COE prices.

I don't play stocks either so I don't know how to "time" the market.

My current ride's COE is expiring so when it's time to change, I'll change. Just pick the cheapest car/model that I like and can afford if not then take public transport liao.

Pocy and RH1667 praised this
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, itll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:48 PM

Pocy
  • Pocy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yeah.

if crash also good.

can get rebate. lol

Wise strategy. Good Luck! 🤑

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:52 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yeah.

if crash also good.

can get rebate. lol

So which ride u hoot?? :D
Pinobii praised this

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:55 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So which ride u hoot?? :D

lol. in the end got the x-trail.

wifey found it the most comfy after all.

#HappyWifeHappyLife

Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, itll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: coe, bidding, 2016, september and 1 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users