• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
57 replies to this topic | 180 praises

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:19 PM

zero082000
  • Premium member
    zero082000
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What is your most frustrating moment when your vehicle breakdown?

Share your frustrating moment, vent your anger here!

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:21 PM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Battery flat and tyre flat consider vehicle breakdown? Lol.

1 Anonymous member praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:32 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Battery flat and tyre flat consider vehicle breakdown? Lol.

Definitely, also affect car usage...

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:33 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hot day. Sian no tree cannot take a shade from the hot sun. Wait for tow truck come like 30 mins later.

Reason, ignition coil
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thunderstorm . . . heavy one.

Pokemon trainer BraculaTheFang is the name.

Catching Pokemon is my game.

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:42 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lots of taxi while waiting for tow truck. No taxi when tow truck came and gone. KNS x2.

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:51 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ok la these stlll not so bad.

imagine your wife drive your precious car, and call u

'dear, the car stop 1/2 way leh. i see smoke, wat to do'.

and work shop call u

'boss, engine overheat jam, need overhaul'

Uncle2, Thaiyotakamli and Deividz praised this

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:01 PM

Still2016
  • Still2016
    6th Gear
    Author Image

When there is a vehicle breakdown, I come down and offer help otherwise I will not kaypoh by driving slowly to look see look see.
Uncle2 and JohnSHL praised this

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:16 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Tow truck driver is not Chio Bu

Ake109, Lala81 and Sunny praised this

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:23 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Luckily haven't encounter before. Tire flat was the worst thing that happened. Wasted 10 min changing the tire then still got to go down to tire shop and patch.

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:26 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lots of taxi while waiting for tow truck. No taxi when tow truck came and gone. KNS x2.

Just grab. I nvr rely on taxi

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:46 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I think is just got a brand new car,& the car break down within a Week..like some German "Lemons". [furious]  [bigcry]

I think is just got a brand new car,& the car break down within a Week..like some German "Lemons". [furious]  [bigcry]

Fairlady.

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:20 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    4th Gear
    Author Image

and work shop call u

Haha...the wife part.....no choice

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:34 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

and work shop call u

Please divorce her hehe [:p]

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:37 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Tire flat never mind, but spare tire also flat. 

Just because you've got more posts than me doesn't mean that you're right.

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:04 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:14 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

493045688202069247536.jpeg
RH1667, Lala81 and Picnic06-Biante15 praised this

Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:42 AM

Robin
  • Premium member
    Robin
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

when everyone seems to be out to carrot u [laugh]

Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:47 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My biggest fear is breakdown or flat tyre in the middle of the road. Heng until now none of my cars got this problem. I service and change battery very regularly....

And also change car :D

FourZero, RH1667, Thaiyotakamli, flashbang, Tianmo, Carbon82, Sunny and 2 other members praised this

Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

zero082000
  • Premium member
    zero082000
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

My recent breakdown is due to electrical problem. New battery and keeps on going flat. Anyone encounter such kind of issues?

Hot day. Sian no tree cannot take a shade from the hot sun. Wait for tow truck come like 30 mins later.

Reason, ignition coil

I totally agree! Waiting for tow truck under hot sun with no shelter is no joke! Feels like my brain being cooked while waiting for tow truck. How long do you normally wait for your tow truck?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: mazda, mazdabreakdown, tow and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users