What is the most frustrating when vehicle breakdown?

zero082000

stuck in the middle of the yellow box at the busiest junction.
blind spot for phone signal.
wife and two kids in the car.
baby crying non-stop, toddler keep asking "daddy, what happened?"

how's that for frustrating?  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

My car stalled in the middle lane in front of Paya Lebar MRT station during peak hours. I had to stand behind my car waving cars to filter to next lane while waiting, it seems for ages, for the service guy to come take a look. Luckily a kind soul driving a similar car stopped to help and after trying a few times, managed to get it started.

I had to call the service guy to cancel his assistance.

Never ever stand behind the car. It's very dangerous.

Just put some pail or something behind.

Stand at the pavement, you are doing nothing by standing behind the car. Some kuku drivers will crash into you.

2 incidents..

1 CNY about to head out to grandparents place for reunion dinner. Batt flat.. called for help and in the end when we reached left some desert and little food leftovers...

2nd time, tyre flat at home MSCP. Jacked up car no matter how hard I try cant turn the bolt of tyre...

had a car inflator... 1st time use... smoke come out after a while... kaput!

end up call for help again.

2nd incident was the worst of all cuz I have the tools and etc but just can't solve the issue... haha

Can't be worse than my last driving trip .

Air con compressor broke down in Penang.

Imagine driving on NSH with windows wound down a few inches for ventilation.

Hottest and noisiest ride. Very unstable at high speed even with windows wound down a little

Why didnt you repair your aircon compressor in penang? Should be cheap?! Lol.

After reading so many incident of vehicle breakdown here, no wonder one of my cousin always change car before all the problems, wear and tear surfaced. Then no need to scare to spend money on repairs and car breakdown at nowhere. Lol.

After reading so many incident of vehicle breakdown here, no wonder one of my cousin always change car before all the problems, wear and tear surfaced. Then no need to scare to spend money on repairs and car breakdown at nowhere. Lol.

Actually this is payment in advance, you spend more this way but of course you save time.

Worst case is flat tyre spare tyre also flat cause forget to pump and hot sunny day.

that one is woo lui kia, can afford to do so.

i have an uncle also liddat. 

in my lifetime that i known him, he has changed more cars than i do my underwear!!  [laugh]

cheap fugs like me can only afford near end of coe cars nia.  [;)]

• Praise 1

that one is woo lui kia, can afford to do so.

i have an uncle also liddat. 

in my lifetime that i known him, he has changed more cars than i do my underwear!!  [laugh]

cheap fugs like me can only afford near end of coe cars nia.  [;)]

Agreed, these people are woo lui kia. Can afford to change car every 4-5 years, no matter how much the coe is. I also have one uncle also change car like change underwear, always tell me the current car that he is driving will drive for 10 years, but in the end still change new car at 5 year mark for all his car!  [dizzy]

Agreed, these people are woo lui kia. Can afford to change car every 4-5 years, no matter how much the coe is. I also have one uncle also change car like change underwear, always tell me the current car that he is driving will drive for 10 years, but in the end still change new car at 5 year mark for all his car!  [dizzy]

Those who buy cars now can do so or rather must do so else they lose even more. Especially at the 10 year they have to cough up another 40 - 50k.

Bro, loosen bolt a bit with body weight first before you jack up car - should be easier. Some tire shop electric wrench screw too tight.

haha I did that... didn't work. really screwed too tight by the shop..

Mine is drove from pasir Ris to Vivocity, dash board tyre pressure warning comes on just the moment we left the carpark from pasir ris.. ignore and when reach vivo.. found driving all the way on a flat tyre.

Drove to the nearest petrol station to try to inflate and hopefully can drive to the tyre repair shop.. inflate till 1/2 way, entire tyre "explode".

LL call AA for service. Lesson learn... dun ignore warning message. 

Mine is drove from pasir Ris to Vivocity, dash board tyre pressure warning comes on just the moment we left the carpark from pasir ris.. ignore and when reach vivo.. found driving all the way on a flat tyre.

Drove to the nearest petrol station to try to inflate and hopefully can drive to the tyre repair shop.. inflate till 1/2 way, entire tyre "explode".

Your car so powderful? Can drive from pasir ris to vivo on a flat tyre and tyre no explode? [sweatdrop]

are you on some special on-deflate tyres or something?

rims still ok ah?!?

when car break down, worse fear is being a carrot and get chop anytime.

Especially if you have to tow it to non-regular shop or worse, in Malaysia.

When changing car, also depends on luck if you are getting 2nd hand. There is no way to identify if the previous owner did the regular servicing. And I heard mileage can be adjusted too.