2017 Hyundai i30

Thecarboy302

Are you serious?! Lol! How do you know about this? Probably KMC local installed one?

I have a KMC crystal ball that tells me so! :-P

It's KMC CNY gift... Ain't it great?

Edited by Dinkydong

I have a KMC crystal ball that tells me so! :-P

It's KMC CNY gift... Ain't it great?

Haha, how sure for this gift?? [inlove]

Don't give us some hope...but at the end get the 5inch. LOL! seriously i do not like that.  :XD:

• Praise 1

Haha, how sure for this gift?? [inlove]

Don't give us some hope...but at the end get the 5inch. LOL! seriously i do not like that. :XD:

Won't post something that I am not sure. Check with yr SE.
  • Praise 2

Won't post something that I am not sure. Check with yr SE.

Haha!

I prefer stay in that way for the bit of secret angbow! Although been told here...:)

Haha!

I prefer stay in that way for the bit of secret angbow! Although been told here...:)

I was contemplating if I should keep quiet but my concern is with some of u here who intends to buy a replacement head unit. It will not be a pleasant surprise but ends up being a disappointment instead. In any case, kudos to KMC. Well done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q3ASiPPF1M

What it really needs is a full complement of passive safety for a start; airbags

Yea… I don't mind not take 9inch for 2 more airbags. Or even pay thousand for that…
  • Praise 1

Any good tyre upgrade suggestion?

Any idea what are the stock tyres? I think the demo unit had kumhos. Edited by Jitie

bro confirm? or could it be for your later batch only?

btw, i checked with my SE and seems all the i30 will be getting the 8" screen with in-built GPS, fitted locally..

the screen interface doesn't look like the one in the video posted though, seems to be like the ones previously installed in the elantra, and currently still on the accent.. i guess you can visit the showroom and check out how the system works on the accent demo unit.

• Praise 1

Yea⦠I don't mind not take 9inch for 2 more airbags. Or even pay thousand for thatâ¦

i suppose adding the 6 air bags option would probably bump up the omv and price by quite abit, hence they didn't spec it like that initially, so that price can be competitive and omv can still be kept below $20k to allow 70% loan..

that being said, with the current i30 package and pricing selling like hotcakes, it seems majority of local buyers aren't really too concerned about air bags... which is the usual case.

i suppose adding the 6 air bags option would probably bump up the omv and price by quite abit, hence they didn't spec it like that initially, so that price can be competitive and omv can still be kept below $20k to allow 70% loan..

that being said, with the current i30 package and pricing selling like hotcakes, it seems majority of local buyers aren't really too concerned about air bags... which is the usual case. ð

Yup, that is sad case for this part of world... Although we still have options for others 6airbag car, but still, limited options with a budget.
↡ Advertisement