• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:57 PM

AgentG
  • Premium member
    AgentG
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My right side mirror was damaged. Cannot fold also. Left Right Up Down no problem. Toyota altis registered 2008

Anybody know where to replace / repair and cost? Thanks!

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:36 PM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My right side mirror was damaged. Cannot fold also. Left Right Up Down no problem. Toyota altis registered 2008

search for auto mirror fold. got a shop in Yishun Industrial provide this service to replace the motor. Cannot go up and down means wire problem, not motor problem. Go and google and ask them quote a price.

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:44 PM

Hkspower
  • Premium member
    Hkspower
    1st Gear
    Author Image

http://www.mycarforu...ir/?hl=sggarage

edwin replaced my folding mirror motor before. if i remember correct he charged me only $40, call him and get a quote. 

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:49 PM

AgentG
  • Premium member
    AgentG
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks for the reply. My right side mirror module was damaged also. So now a bit slant.

I called sggarge, they don't repair for damaged one. Only do folding problem. 

I think need to find a recon one or change to a totally new right side mirror module. Any lobang to find a recon one? My altis registered in 2008.

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:49 PM

Funky05
  • Funky05
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Check with stockist

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:24 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks for the reply. My right side mirror module was damaged also. So now a bit slant.

I called sggarge, they don't repair for damaged one. Only do folding problem. 

I think need to find a recon one or change to a totally new right side mirror module. Any lobang to find a recon one? My altis registered in 2008.

WS can source recon part for you, just need to make appointment or if lucky they may have in stock. [:)]  

Pokemon trainer BraculaTheFang is the name.

Catching Pokemon is my game.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Vin's Motor Pte Ltd

Vin's Motor Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by wongandrea  |  Neutral Newbie

Just got back my car today and would like to shout a big Thank You to the wonderful team at Vin's Motor. It is as good as new!

Car has been quite badly damaged as it was the middle car in a chain collision. Bringing the car into the workshop was both nerve wrecking and depressing..

Thankfully, Galvin who attended to me cleared my doubts and was ve... » Read More

Vin's Motor Pte Ltd

Vin's Motor Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by kadengoh  |  Neutral Newbie

My car was involved in an accident and I proceeded to engage Vin’S Motor with my repairs and claims after recommendations by one of my relative. The claims process was fast and I was also given a free replacement car to drive during the repair period. I was told that I did not have to pay any amount up front, as Vin’S Motor will cover the repair cost and claim it back f... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Parts Stockists

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, side mirror and 7 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users