Right Side mirror damaged. toyota altis registered 2008

AgentG

My right side mirror was damaged. Cannot fold also. Left Right Up Down no problem. Toyota altis registered 2008

Anybody know where to replace / repair and cost? Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

My right side mirror was damaged. Cannot fold also. Left Right Up Down no problem. Toyota altis registered 2008

search for auto mirror fold. got a shop in Yishun Industrial provide this service to replace the motor. Cannot go up and down means wire problem, not motor problem. Go and google and ask them quote a price.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2700758-sggarage-aircon-accessories%E2%80%93100-cheapest-aircon-repair/?hl=sggarage

edwin replaced my folding mirror motor before. if i remember correct he charged me only $40, call him and get a quote. 

Thanks for the reply. My right side mirror module was damaged also. So now a bit slant.

I called sggarge, they don't repair for damaged one. Only do folding problem. 

I think need to find a recon one or change to a totally new right side mirror module. Any lobang to find a recon one? My altis registered in 2008.

Thanks for the reply. My right side mirror module was damaged also. So now a bit slant.

I called sggarge, they don't repair for damaged one. Only do folding problem. 

I think need to find a recon one or change to a totally new right side mirror module. Any lobang to find a recon one? My altis registered in 2008.

WS can source recon part for you, just need to make appointment or if lucky they may have in stock. [:)]  

↡ Advertisement