• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic | 115 praises

Posted 17 September 2016 - 07:47 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any recommendation for just the car mat on the driver's side? 3A mat.

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 17 September 2016 - 09:37 PM

Nikeair
  • Nikeair
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

One option for you.

3acarmats.com.sg which is actually Ace 1 Auto Accessories.​

It's at Kaki Bukit.

I'll be getting mine from there when my ride is here.

dcb praised this

Posted 17 September 2016 - 09:39 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Cypress will sell you singles.

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 18 September 2016 - 07:20 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Any details? Address? Website? FB?

Cypress will sell you singles.

I think i ever messaged and only sell whole set.  [bigcry]

One option for you.

It's at Kaki Bukit.

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:15 AM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Any recommendation for just the car mat on the driver's side? 3A mat.

what's yr ride

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:51 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Mazda 2

what's yr ride

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:24 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Any details? Address? Website? FB?

I think i ever messaged and only sell whole set. [bigcry]

http://m.sgcarmart.c...t.php?MID=14553
dcb praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:03 AM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://m.sgcarmart.c...t.php?MID=14553

Yep, the lady boss very nice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
dcb and Angcheek praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:05 AM

Nikeair
  • Nikeair
    1st Gear
    Author Image

One option for you.

It's at Kaki Bukit.

Bro, they do sell single mat for driver's side only. I just went down to confirm that a few days ago. I think was $35 for the middle grade. (I can't really remember)

But it's good to do some homework to check a few other shops as well for comparison. That could be better deals/quality mats elsewhere.

(I'll be doing that as well)

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:16 AM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Mazda 2

Not sure it fits with civic model

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:16 AM

Flying_genie
  • Flying_genie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My PI provided 3A mat supplied by Jovan Mat LLP. Looked at their website. They seem to have other types too. Can try calling to enquire. They're located at Aljunied.

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks  [thumbsup]

What have it gotta do with a civic?

Not sure it fits with civic model

Thats weird. Different answer from the whatsapp message. [confused]

Thats weird. Bro, they do sell single mat for driver's side only. I just went down to confirm that a few days ago. I think was $35 for the middle grade. (I can't really remember)

But it's good to do some homework to check a few other shops as well for comparison. That could be better deals/quality mats elsewhere.

(I'll be doing that as well)

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:40 PM

Hummer
  • Premium member
    Hummer
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

My driver side mat also cui with 1 hole.

Called Cypress and was quoted $30 for 3A grade 15mm thickness driver side.

Go down they can cut for you in 5mins.

SWong and dcb praised this

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:52 PM

Ken_leong
  • Premium member
    Ken_leong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

My driver side mat also cui with 1 hole.

Called Cypress and was quoted $30 for 3A grade 15mm thickness driver side.

Go down they can cut for you in 5mins.

They have other brands like 3m, brandless type and korea mat too. Price wise is almost the same as those I asked. But their customer service not bad that's why I got mats from them for my previous and current ride.

Lady boss is called Pearlyn if not wrong.

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:57 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Will get a 3M mat for myself this sat.

They have other brands like 3m, brandless type and korea mat too. Price wise is almost the same as those I asked. But their customer service not bad that's why I got mats from them for my previous and current ride.

Lady boss is called Pearlyn if not wrong.

Edited by dcb, 19 September 2016 - 10:07 PM.

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:55 PM

Hummer
  • Premium member
    Hummer
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Just got a 3A drivers side car mat from Cypress for $30.

Thickness 15mm. Cutting is good and better fit than my cui one.

Lots of ready stock already cut. Take and go.

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:37 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yep, the lady boss very nice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

which part ?  [sly]  [grin]  :a-fun:

ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

which part ? [sly] [grin] :a-fun:

KNN,,,,, I knew tis was coming fm either one of u 🍌

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Pinobii, tenyawph, Weez911, Mercs, Sunny, Spring, Carbon82 and 2 other members praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:47 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN,,,,, I knew tis was coming fm either one of u 🍌

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

hahah people talk about mat and you think about the lady boss  and mattress  :D  

δΈζ„§ζ˜―εŒδΈ€η­ηš„ε…„εΌŸ  [grin]  [grin]  [grin]

Pinobii praised this
ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:20 PM

Ron
  • Ron
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Why so serious? "Lady boss is very nice" Lady boss is nice in voice, personality, to look at, assets, dressing etc.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

3A Car Mat

3A Car Mat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Wilsonch99  |  Neutral Newbie

Quality Car Mat

Good Quality Car Mat! Very Lasting! Been using it for more than 3 years. Friendly staff and quick service!

3A Car Mat

3A Car Mat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by GeraldineTan  |  Neutral Newbie

Good quality!

Dislike the existing colour and the condition of the car mat and approach 3A car mat to get a new sets. Went over to have the fitting and was quite happy with its prompt service. Quality wise was excellent with reason pricing.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : 3A Car Mat

Quick Reply

Tags: car mat, 3m mat, driver mat and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users