Durability of Hidden Furniture

Panerex77

Those beds which can be flipped vertically and stowed, saving space during daytime.

Looks like a cabinet when flipped.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 3

I had this in my study room

actually, the springs + hydraulics used are pretty long lasting.... it is the mattress that you wanna watch out

especially blanket & pillows; making sure they are properly laid prior closing up and causes unnecessary bulging out which will inevitably worsen the parts

nowadays, I find this unecessary expensive to custom made coz they are standard bed sizes available frame.....

i have replace the set with the sofabed instead . . . .

Very good for those trying to hid their mistresses.... Just once flip away together with the bed whenever people come barging in to catch.  This should be the marketing message rather than space saving.

• Praise 1

any bro knows of any contractor doing this flip bed? Thanks!

You can try this website. I bought from them before. It's abit ex cos of the mechanism which they claim is patented from USA and they hold the local distribution rights. Actually it's like a normal bed but it can be hidden and becomes a desk during daytime and a bed at night which is space saving for tight spaces and without the need to move anything from the desk unless item is tall/high.

http://www.hiddenbed.sg/

• Praise 5

Very good for those trying to hid their mistresses.... Just once flip away together with the bed whenever people come barging in to catch. This should be the marketing message rather than space saving.

like that must by 2 or 3 flip bed liao!
  • Praise 2

I bought two nyatoh wood bed also cannot last! TMD...

You know why?

They glue the wood together until it looked swee swee like one solid piece.

As time goes by, the glue gave way and the planks come off.

Worse is, one of the retaining beam was only glued on, missed the screws. One day while I was sleeping, the bed collapse. It's really like the sunshade collpase case we are talking in Tampenis now.

Really TMD...

Now, I look for cheap cheap rubber wood enough liao.

like that must by 2 or 3 flip bed liao!

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

I bought two nyatoh wood bed also cannot last! TMD...

You know why?

They glue the wood together until it looked swee swee like one solid piece.

As time goes by, the glue gave way and the planks come off.

Worse is, one of the retaining beam was only glued on, missed the screws. One day while I was sleeping, the bed collapse. It's really like the sunshade collpase case we are talking in Tampenis now.

Really TMD...

Now, I look for cheap cheap rubber wood enough liao.

nowadays......they dont make furniture as durable as last time....but maybe its because you very violent on bed....

You can try this website. I bought from them before. It's abit ex cos of the mechanism which they claim is patented from USA and they hold the local distribution rights. Actually it's like a normal bed but it can be hidden and becomes a desk during daytime and a bed at night which is space saving for tight spaces and without the need to move anything from the desk unless item is tall/high.

http://www.hiddenbed.sg/

Thanks bro Spring.

I remember 007 got "caught" in the bed when it sprang back into the wall  . . . hahaha!! [grin]

• Praise 1

Thanks for all the comments. I still cannot make up my mind if I should proceed. Expensive stuff without the affirmation it can last.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1