Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

Got my c180! Selenite grey or cavansite blue bros? Torn even over color preference lol!

Welcome to the club bro.

As others may have said, color is very individual, so choose what you like..

Personally I like bright colors and if there was a Ferrari Red I would have chosen it, but hey YMMV right?

↡ Advertisement

C Blue at brighter lights looks too flashy. My choice would be Grey in this case.

Again, my principle is small sized cars should be in lighter colours. White would be my choice for C class.

White will be identified as TAXI le.

:XD:

I am a bit confused. You took a loan and didn't get front and rear cameras? I thought front/rear cameras, solar film, car essentials package, etc., all comes ONLY if you take a loan.  At least that was what I was told.  

Also, your car essentials package does not have nano sealant?  I thought all car essentials package has 2x nano sealant as standard together with aircon service, interior clean and other stuff?  

Can I ask how much you paid for your C180?  Did you get extra discounts which is why they took those out?  Just wondering. 

When i bought my C180 its selling at 183k and overtrade of my BMW 525 for 10K + paper value 35K additional bargaining of 6K.

hi guys, just to check for those driving 9G, can we do setting for the gear shifting ratio? I drive till 108km/hr my gear still in 8th gear only. Basically the 9th gear didnt use at all one. Lolx

• Praise 1

When i bought my C180 its selling at 183k and overtrade of my BMW 525 for 10K + paper value 35K additional bargaining of 6K.

hi guys, just to check for those driving 9G, can we do setting for the gear shifting ratio? I drive till 108km/hr my gear still in 8th gear only. Basically the 9th gear didnt use at all one. Lolx

Thanks for the input. Sounds like a good deal!  

Set the drive mode to Comfort or Eco if you want to see 9th Gear.

Set the drive mode to Comfort or Eco if you want to see 9th Gear.

I driving on Comfort mode. but till 108km/hr still on 8th gear lea,.

Thanks for the input. Sounds like a good deal!  

Thanks

try Eco then. My usual mode is Sports. Tried Eco at about 105kph already can see 9th gear. Just for the shiokness of it.

I said before in some other threads, 9G tronic is not about using all  the gears till 9th gear to feel that it is worth it. 9 gears allow the engineers to have closer ratio between each gear for smoother gear change (reduce shift shock if the gear ratio difference is too big) and better efficiency (think CVT).

Thanks

try Eco then. My usual mode is Sports. Tried Eco at about 105kph already can see 9th gear. Just for the shiokness of it.

I said before in some other threads, 9G tronic is not about using all  the gears till 9th gear to feel that it is worth it. 9 gears allow the engineers to have closer ratio between each gear for smoother gear change (reduce shift shock if the gear ratio difference is too big) and better efficiency (think CVT).

Noted, thanks bro. You using sport mode whats the FC you got?

Mine is GLC 250, so cannot have meaningful comparison with your car.

To be frank... I never look at my FC since collection  [:p]

When the Fuel gauge needle points to zero, I top up. :D

My policy when it comes to buying a "less B&B" car is about driving enjoyment. Focusing on FC will just detract from the fun.

Noted, thanks bro. You using sport mode whats the FC you got?

Thanks

You will soon break speed limits to get to the 9th gear..

The car was meant for high speed cruising on the autobahn... 100 kph is nothing, so it won't reach 9G so easily..

Just enjoy the car bro.. 

How do you find the legroom? It is a personal car or do you intend to drive your family around?

Mine is GLC 250, so cannot have meaningful comparison with your car.

To be frank... I never look at my FC since collection  [:p]

When the Fuel gauge needle points to zero, I top up. :D

My policy when it comes to buying a "less B&B" car is about driving enjoyment. Focusing on FC will just detract from the fun.

ok noted, because i want to try on all mode and see how's the FC like.  [thumbsup] 

You will soon break speed limits to get to the 9th gear..

The car was meant for high speed cruising on the autobahn... 100 kph is nothing, so it won't reach 9G so easily..

Just enjoy the car bro.. 

How do you find the legroom? It is a personal car or do you intend to drive your family around?

i find it still ok, actually in the first place i wanted to buy CLA. Bring my OC and baby down to test the rear space, really cannot make it too small. after putting the baby seats the driver chair cant shift to the position i like when i drive so change to C Class. 

Just for Sharing, bought the rear diffuser, carbon fibre spoiler and front diamond grille when i in China factory visiting.  Cheap and not bad..  [thumbsup] 

post-71628-0-40800300-1524707251_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Just for Sharing, bought the rear diffuser, carbon fibre spoiler and front diamond grille when i in China factory visiting.  Cheap and not bad..  [thumbsup] 

Nice!  Are these OEM accessories? You got the factory to ship it home for you?

Got my c180! Selenite grey or cavansite blue bros? Torn even over color preference lol!

Same bro!... hard choice to choose between selenite grey and brilliant blue for me!

Nice!  Are these OEM accessories? You got the factory to ship it home for you?

Thanks,

product made in china all cheap cheap one. Lolx

I was doing supplier factory visiting at Guang Zhou than just nice their neighbours got sell all this so i went in and see see look look. bought the diamond grille, rear spoiler, rear diffuser carbon fibre deco for the sterring wheels. All this lobang my products from my supplier back to singapore.