Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

Drove my new car for a week.

Somehow for the last 2 days, the car camera kept repeating the message 'video recording starting. pls drive safely'. Anyone has this issue?

Drove my new car for a week.

Somehow for the last 2 days, the car camera kept repeating the message 'video recording starting. pls drive safely'. Anyone has this issue?

repeating throughout your journey?

repeating throughout your journey?

Depends on the camera's mood. Not throughout the journey.  'suka suka' can repeat message within a minute then stop, sometimes make announcement when I move off at traffic junction. 

Depends on the camera's mood. Not throughout the journey.  'suka suka' can repeat message within a minute then stop, sometimes make announcement when I move off at traffic junction. 

doesnt sound normal! maybe supernatural? better send in for checks! :D

Depends on the camera's mood. Not throughout the journey. 'suka suka' can repeat message within a minute then stop, sometimes make announcement when I move off at traffic junction.

I think the power source is not stable.

Keeps power cycling that's why the camera keeps rebooting causing u to get that msg

Cable issue? Too loose or the connector is spoilt?

Your rep should be able to help..

For those who are keen to change their speakers their Mercs to Dynaudio, hold onto your horses. Dynaudio has new components coming next year, and there are specific kit speakers which will fit the C, E and S classes..

Plus some subwoofers to add more meat to the sound..

Changing the cabin air filter:

Should be the same for all MFA based Mercs:

thanks for the link. CLA group gonna do meetup to replace our aircon filter together next week.

Supersonic

From Merc, I don't know if it's just for new owners, hopefully they continue to give it out every year..

Do you have an A class or a CLA?

From what i understand, CnC divides owners up by vehicle class. And then decides what movie they get to see.

This event is supposed to be for A and CLA (including the 45 AMG).

Did you get an invite to Rogue One last year?

Do you have an A class or a CLA?

From what i understand, CnC divides owners up by vehicle class. And then decides what movie they get to see.

This event is supposed to be for A and CLA (including the 45 AMG).

Did you get an invite to Rogue One last year?

B sir..

But they are all MFA, entry level cars..

Wasn't an owner last year, sorry.. 

Would have been nice to watch that one, haven't seen it yet..

thanks for the link. CLA group gonna do meetup to replace our aircon filter together next week.

Where do you buy your filters?

If you use the tire filler ala Slime, the tire will need to be replaced, not repaired.. FYI

Recirculating air button - tunnel mode.. cool... 

• Praise 1

Supersonic

B sir..

But they are all MFA, entry level cars..

Wasn't an owner last year, sorry.. 

Would have been nice to watch that one, haven't seen it yet..

Where do you buy your filters?

No I was asking to try and verify what this Cycle staff (thought better about putting her name down here) said on the phone to me.

Pirates was supposed to be for owners of some classes - but she didn't mention B.

Anyway, I didn't get an invite, and neither did my friends with AMG GT, SLS etc.

Apparently we're lumped together into a so-called "Lifestyle class", whatever that means. Also includes the SUVs or something.

The Lifestyle class got the Rogue One invite last year, which was the only one I've ever been invited to by Cycle.

So...is she being honest or just spinning me a nice BS story to deflect the reason why invites didn't go out to all people? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement