Wheel Hubs

haronkr

Hello hello

Can i check if it is possible to install wheel studs on the same hub that uses screw in lugs? So instead of the screw in lugs, there will be studs and external lugs.

I hope you can understand...haha

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Hello hello

Can i check if it is possible to install wheel studs on the same hub that uses screw in lugs? So instead of the screw in lugs, there will be studs and external lugs.

I hope you can understand...haha

Thanks!

not very understand

is it ?

your current wheel hub has studs x4 or 5 ? (that meant your wheel uses nut to secure) (japan car?)

and you want to drill holes on your hub to allow bolts to secure you wheel?

MHO

bellows are the possible answer to your Question by diff party you ask

Car Maker / authorized distributors/ Dealer(include all their Staff) / Paper Engineer : NO ,any thing other Original is NO 

Motor Workshop : Professional / ethical type : NO , not Safe

Motor Workshop : take instruction from you type , Should be ok

Individual : see how close btw you and him

Machine shop : you instruct me what you want me to do I just do

Do what you want and responsible for what you had done

Can

Though the hardware is ride specific...

Ie, something like this

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=WM-37105

Cheers bro. Any idea if ws does this locally.

This part a bit worrying

** NOTE: For added safety, we recommend adding Locktite to the stud ends when installing into the hub. Locktite can be purchased at your local hardware store. Studs should be torqued to 16lbs each.

Use super glue ah?

not very understand

is it ?

your current wheel hub has studs x4 or 5 ? (that meant your wheel uses nut to secure) (japan car?)

and you want to drill holes on your hub to allow bolts to secure you wheel?

MHO

bellows are the possible answer to your Question by diff party you ask

Car Maker / authorized distributors/ Dealer(include all their Staff) / Paper Engineer : NO ,any thing other Original is NO

Motor Workshop : Professional / ethical type : NO , not Safe

Motor Workshop : take instruction from you type , Should be ok

Individual : see how close btw you and him

Machine shop : you instruct me what you want me to do I just do

Do what you want and responsible for what you had done

Hi Robert

It's more like the wheel is mounted on the wheel and secured using screw in lugs. Instead, can i install studs where the wheels can be mounted on. Then secure them with lug nuts.

The other bro has linked the conversion kit.

Thanks thanks

can know what car are you referring ?

Locally make I am little worry.(is not their Machining std, is are they able to find the Right material to use. 

Please share Why you want to do this ?

You can re-design and modify the wheel hub locking system  unless you understand why the maker is using bolts and not studs and nuts. If not pl stay away , don't be a smart Alex.

Saw the studs being sold online and also website showing how one can repair a worn/broken stud.

Just wondering if they are interchangeable. The mechanics are somewhat similar. Locking in the tyres using threads.

Easier to mount tyres, can fit in oem lugs...haha. just wondering.

Should have done some homework first. Turns out that most European cars use lug bolts to secure the wheels and american/japanese cars use lug nuts and studs. Both with pros and cons.

Wanted to know if these 2 systems are interchangeable and can be done here. Saw a lot of conversion kit. Shall research some more!

Neutral Newbie

hello everyone, I posted a link a wek ago on the rust conveter and it seems that there was a chane made on the site so nw they have a new site here it is rust converter

Neutral Newbie

Wheel hubs play a crucial role in connecting the wheels to the vehicle's axle, allowing for smooth rotation and movement. Velocity tyres kochi These components are typically located at the center of the wheel and house the wheel bearings, which support the weight of the vehicle and facilitate rotation. Proper maintenance and inspection of wheel hubs are essential for ensuring safe and reliable driving performance.

↡ Advertisement