• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:30 AM

Wish69
  • Wish69
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, have anyone install the Sprint Booster V3?

There are few new features like Pedal lock mode and Valet mode.

I have place an order and the stock coming in mid October for pre-programme for Wish.

Pls share. [smash]

Attached Thumbnails

• Sprint Booster V3.PNG

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:39 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

how much you pay for it?

basically, this thing works like a e-throttle controller, a device that intercepts the signal between the accelerator pedal and the engine management on a fly by wire throttle.

making your car's throttle respond faster to your foot.

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 03 October 2016 - 12:27 AM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys, have anyone install the Sprint Booster V3?
There are few new features like Pedal lock mode and Valet mode.
I have place an order and the stock coming in mid October for pre-programme for Wish.
Pls share. [smash]

I had the old version on my Honda CRV 2.4L in 2007..... verdict snake oil to me

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

Wish69
  • Wish69
    Clutched
    Author Image

$350 from Eurohaus....lead time is 3 weeks. :a-panic:

Posted 03 October 2016 - 09:14 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's just signal amplifier to cut short the respond time when you step on the gas pedal and the engine reacts. Unless your car's gas pedal response is very laggy or doesn't react to your foot's input dan you install. It doesn't enhance the engine's performance. So if your gas pedal doesn't give you any laggy feel installing one will be pointless. $350 you might as well use it to replace your spark plugs and do an oil change.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

D1 Spec 7-Drive Throttle Controller

D1 Spec 7-Drive Throttle Controller  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mrfamashammmmmmm  |  Neutral Newbie

No more feeling lag on Auto car!

I just installed the D1 Spec 7-Drive last week and it works like charm! I would like to recommand for those who want fast and accurate response of your car. There is no increase in horsepower and torque, but increase in response is definitel... » Read More

Freepower S Drive

Freepower S Drive  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by _Olympiadane  |  Neutral Newbie

Awesome throttle controller!

Sometimes, we do feel like going faster than usual. But our foot may just be too used to the usual driving that we aren't too comfortable when driving fast. Other times, we just feel like going for a relaxed ride through the roads. The Freepo... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Throttle Controller

Quick Reply

Tags: performance, accessories and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users