COE Bidding - 1st Round of October 2016

Carbon82

I think with the expected quota dropping, acr shows coming and year end more ppl will enter the market in order to get their cars by CNY next year. I dun think the Cat A price will drop that much unless something major happen. It will stay within the 50k range...

I should get it cos my AD bidded abt 53k for me ....

If your AD really bid 53k for you, confirmed you will get your coe this round.

I think with the expected quota dropping, car shows coming and year end more ppl will enter the market in order to get their cars by CNY next year. I dun think the Cat A price will drop that much unless something major happen. It will stay within the 50k range...

Check online if your SE did not update you. Poor service if SE didn't update.

Merc and BMW don't really specify guaranteed. They just get it :)

Kah did the same too, NG buyers got the deal too.

They have good margins to sell their cars with COEs. No secret about it.

Can check online yourself de, maybe thats why most SE dont bother to update their customer. Esp if they did not managed to secure coe for you. Lol.

They have good margins to sell their cars with COEs. No secret about it.

I believe if the AD priced their car high, surely high chance for the customer to secure their coe. If AD gives high discount on their car price, dont think they are able to secure coe for you. Unless coe crashed. Lol.

If your AD really bid 53k for you, confirmed you will get your coe this round.

What happens if kana outbidded by that $1 only (i.e. AD bid 53k, COE is 53,001)?

Any bros here face this before ah?

What happens if kana outbidded by that $1 only (i.e. AD bid 53k, COE is 53,001)?

This is called sway. Lol. Think if coe is finalised and if your coe submitted is outbidded, dont think AD can do anything right?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

means wait next round and try again lor..

I think with the expected quota dropping, car shows coming and year end more ppl will enter the market in order to get their cars by CNY next year. I dun think the Cat A price will drop that much unless something major happen. It will stay within the 50k range...

Looking at the deregistration data for Jul and August, likely next quarter quota will drop a little, pending sep deregistration data

There is unused of 85 coe in cat A . Like look uber is mass bidding this round. But then I don't understand why cat B also have unused coe of 104.

I think unused because the bids were exactly the final price and not $1 more? Hence, LTA can't award to all of these bids.

Yes. Mine is out bid by a dollar before.

+1 the rep should let you know.. part of the service. 

There is unused of 85 coe in cat A . Like look uber is mass bidding this round. But then I don't understand why cat B also have unused coe of 104.

Means at least 104 people bid that lucky number of 53,000 lor...

↡ Advertisement