• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:25 AM

Bieffe
  • Premium member
    Bieffe
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dunno what to play in the Car? So wanna know what u people are playing.

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:54 AM

Darevil
  • Premium member
    Darevil
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

buddha chant  [:p]

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:34 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Repeated

Pen pineapple
Apple pen
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:42 PM

Leinad8919
  • Leinad8919
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Dunno what to play in the Car? So wanna know what u people are playing.

Play with your GF is a great idea.
flashbang praised this

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:38 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Play gear stick.

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:19 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

stuff over bluetooth?

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:22 AM

DrivingApe
  • Premium member
    DrivingApe
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Spotify what ever you want. They even have audio books.

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:39 AM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I play the greatest hits of VTEC, best music ever [laugh]

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:56 PM

Bieffe
  • Premium member
    Bieffe
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Ya kinda duuno what to listen to...wanna get some Chinese songs or Cantonese...some ppl car songs nice...mine not nice and dont like to spend too much time to get the songs.

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:00 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Spotify ftw!
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, itll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:42 PM

Spherex
  • Premium member
    Spherex
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I'm using Spotify too. Songs I play depends on my mood and passengers (sometimes).

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:58 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

越南鼓

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:11 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Listen radio so can hear traffic updates...

Leinad8919 praised this

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Pioneer AVH-X5750BT

Pioneer AVH-X5750BT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Janling3  |  6th Gear

Value for money

I bought this player as an upgrade from 8 years old Sony DVD player. Without changing my Focal speaker and sub, I am happily thrilled by the much improved sound quality (be it the bass, mid and treble). Bluetooth feature make pairing with... » Read More

Pioneer AVH-X5850BT

Pioneer AVH-X5850BT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Lub2Piak  |  Neutral Newbie

Great interface and display.

The display is really huge! And it is very clear too. Good for long drive where my kids can watch cartoons and keep them occupied. The sound quality is superb. The navigation menu and options are easy to navigate. The only thing I don't like... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : DVD Player, Multimedia Player

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: what39s , car39s , playlist , dvd player ...

Tags: what39s, car39s, playlist and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users