Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:56 AM

Ghostami
  • Ghostami
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Rather its primer spray can, anyone knows where I can get such stuff in Singapore? Wanna do a small diy project, many thanks in advance.

Edited by Ghostami, 02 October 2016 - 07:57 AM.

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:43 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Rather its primer spray can, anyone knows where I can get such stuff in Singapore? Wanna do a small diy project, many thanks in advance.

Actually I don't understand what you are asking, are you talking about the undercoat spray is it ?? the ones that that are orangy-brown in colour usually for spraying on metals usually??   

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:10 PM

ValentinoRyan
  • Premium member
    ValentinoRyan
    Clutched
    Author Image

Don't understand you, primer is usually used as a based prior a new paint coating.

Try Plastidip or Easyskin ? No need primer  [laugh]

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:33 PM

Ghostami
  • Ghostami
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yupz, thats what I am asking for, the base paint. I found it today, thanks for all your reply. Need it cause need to patch body work before touching up.

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: kia, paint, spray, can, primer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users