• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 76 praises

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:04 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello,

wanna share this interesting app that I saw in facebook.

currently there's a challenge going on named Singapore's best driver.

The top prizes are a year petrol and held by some insurer, felt its pretty fun and interesting.

We always feel our driving skills matches those F1 drivers, hence this is the time to prove it.

basically this app, drivewell is a complete telematics and behavioral analytics solution for the connected car world. It consists of three components to accurately measure driving performance and vehicle dynamics.

I hope I'm not outdated yet plus I have search before posting a new thread.

Neither am I related nor working for the apps or insurer.

since there's a year free petrol and it promotes road safety, it's gonna be fun.  :yuush:

Tianmo and Mercs praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:25 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i vote the blue lamborghnee

giphy%20(3).gif

Staff69, Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:50 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

i ish the best   [nod]  [nod]

Mercs praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:35 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i ish the best [nod] [nod]

I could have been Singapore's first F1 driver.
Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Pokemon trainer BraculaTheFang is the name.

Catching Pokemon is my game.

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:59 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Consperm is Gabriel boy :grin:
Angcheek, Blueray and Mercs praised this

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:27 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hello,

wanna share this interesting app that I saw in facebook.

currently there's a challenge going on named Singapore's best driver.

The top prizes are a year petrol and held by some insurer, felt its pretty fun and interesting.

We always feel our driving skills matches those F1 drivers, hence this is the time to prove it.

basically this app, drivewell is a complete telematics and behavioral analytics solution for the connected car world. It consists of three components to accurately measure driving performance and vehicle dynamics.

I hope I'm not outdated yet plus I have search before posting a new thread.

Neither am I related nor working for the apps or insurer.

since there's a year free petrol and it promotes road safety, it's gonna be fun.  :yuush:

Downloaded this, drive sedately (no hard acceleration) and after a couple of trips, perfect score and there are currently 36 other people in the game with perfect scores. Wonder how they choose best driver if over 10 get perfect scores.

Mercs praised this

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:19 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah phone use...

Traffic light i always use lol
Mercs praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:55 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged
    Author Image

ok, my current rank in sg is 148.

the score for yesterday trip was 94, forgot to turn it on just now..

Mercs praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:21 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Get a brushless gimbal with auto stabilizer. Sure perfect score throughout. [laugh]

Dont say I teach one hor. [:p]

HTB1wsW_IFXXXXXFXXXXq6xXFXXXp.jpg

Mercs, Volvobrick and RH1667 praised this

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:32 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ok, my current rank in sg is 148.

the score for yesterday trip was 94, forgot to turn it on just now..

Wa, there are so many best driver in sg ah? Your ranking is only 148? Lol.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:54 AM

Jellandross
  • Premium member
    Jellandross
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ok downloading now to see how bad my score will be 

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:09 PM

Aventador
  • Aventador
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lee Hsien Loong sure win one

because Low Thia Khiang will slap him if he don't drive well

Benarsenal praised this

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I can drive with a cup full of water, place it in the cup holder and reach my destination without a drop out of the cup. This should be a small case for me.

Benarsenal and Jellandross praised this

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:31 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN...no wonder so many road hoggers nowadays

<_<

Carbon82 praised this

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:39 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

drive like this......sure driving pleasure bo?

better back to my B.M.W. 

sure pretend sleep when got seats

Carbon82 praised this

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:51 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

get this type put hp 

sure winner  :D

Attached Thumbnails

• cup holder.gif

RH1667 and Benarsenal praised this

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:49 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wa, there are so many best driver in sg ah? Your ranking is only 148? Lol.

there's a lot of drivers who got full marks..

bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:18 AM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Too many people get 100 pts. So if there are 50 people with 100 pts, anyone with 99 pts will be ranked 51st, not 2nd.

Actually, it would be more fun to see who can get the worst score for acceleration and cornering.

Edited by Ake109, 05 October 2016 - 11:22 AM.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:54 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Acceleration and cornering scores are the hardest to obtain full marks. I got 100 for everything but my score got pulled down by my acceleration(23) and cornering(28). To get 100, I think need to drive like those old people. Lol.

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:47 PM

Jellandross
  • Premium member
    Jellandross
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I can drive with a cup full of water, place it in the cup holder and reach my destination without a drop out of the cup. This should be a small case for me.

Please impart your skills to us, Takumi-san. My cup holder always dirty with spilled kopi siu dai leh.

Edited by Jellandross, 11 October 2016 - 12:53 PM.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: drivewell, apps, safety and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users