• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 71 praises

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:30 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Recently my kid is on a dino craze for some reason. lol.

been bugging me to bring her see dinosaur after some googling then i realised we actually have real dinosaur bones in singapore! ( yes i know i'm Sua Gu)

didn't even know that there was a lee kong chian natural history museum. hahaha. 

IMG_7163.JPG IMG_7094.JPG

Tickets are generally affordable. got discount for singaporeans/pr.

got a very nice souvenir shop with lotsa education toys. my kid made a small whole in my wallet. haha

20161002_111618.jpg IMG_7106.JPG IMG_7116.JPG IMG_7131.JPG IMG_7114.JPG IMG_7109.JPG

the dinos were very impressive. huge! every 30min or so there is a laser show with sound effects. quite interesting.

i was surprised that my kid could tell me the names of the dinos. What the hell are they teaching to 3 yr old kids in school nowadays??

IMG_7123.JPG IMG_7136.JPG IMG_7140.JPG IMG_7146.JPG IMG_7155.JPG IMG_7125.JPG IMG_7148.JPG IMG_7160.JPG

after from the dino bones. there are alot of others educational exhibits too for budding paleontologists. 

IMG_7136.JPG

apart from my kid, think my maids were the happiest. hahaaha

hope you guys find this useful. maybe can plan a trip during the upcoming school holidays.

Address:

Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum

National University of Singapore

2 Conservatory Drive

Singapore 117377

Tickets can be book via sistic

Singaporean / Permanent Resident (PR)Ticket
S$15 - Adult
S$8 - Child / Student / Snr Citizen / NSF

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_7112.JPG
  • IMG_7139.JPG
  • IMG_7144.JPG
  • IMG_7113.JPG
  • IMG_7152.JPG
  • IMG_7156.JPG

Atrecord, Roadrunner2029, Adrianli, Mustank, Simpleonly, Atonchia, Voodooman and 3 other members praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:24 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Went there last Dec.

Many of the exhibits (minus the expensive dino bones) were previously housed in Raffles Museum in Science Faculty - when i was studying there.

Quite interesting for kids.

Little_prince praised this

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:35 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Angle of this photo like one dino (skeleton) humping the other.

Attached Thumbnails

• post-34895-0-39291100-1475544096_thumb.jpg

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:41 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hahahaha. you're right! didn't realised!

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:08 PM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    Supercharged
    Author Image

oh.... jurassic fu........

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:19 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

been there ... $15 is expensive and not worth it for adult

not much to see ... 20-30mins top

but with kid ... may be can stay longer

only go with kid ... i reckon

Edited by Wt_know, 04 October 2016 - 02:21 PM.

Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:37 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dmannnnnn
I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! :XD:

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:20 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

oh.... jurassic fu........

Jurassic fuN.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:11 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Used to be dino for my kids as well, now they are bugging me for this.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3236.JPG

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: dino, museum, nus, bring, kids and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users