Fat vs Carbs

Ender

Same LCHF diet vs conventional medical advises again.. But this video is just release.

Here's the picture that wins the argument,yummy.

post-23584-0-13420000-1475570957_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

every food is healthy but i believe one which is home cooked and prepared after a natural process of cooking

Patently false. By the way, what exactly is a natural process of cooking? Starting a fire with twigs and cooking over the raw flame?

• Praise 1

Good ley...last time cured my fatty liver.

But hard to maintain...cos we asians all love carbs.

Last 2 weeks restarted..now determination dropping...Become on and off.....weekend surely is anyhow jiak...

Good ley...last time cured my fatty liver.

But hard to maintain...cos we asians all love carbs.

Last 2 weeks restarted..now determination dropping...Become on and off.....weekend surely is anyhow jiak...

Looking at my friend, I agree, self discipline is a major issue here. 

Watched the entire video and its pretty much the same old high fat diet. There is some truth to it as I have personally tested it myself on the sugar portion.

How I did it was very simple; don't even need to see a doctor.

I wanted to find out what increases my weight the MOST. So I ate one type of food strictly for a week, e.g. high sugar, high carbo, high fat each for a week.

In my experiment, sugar is the main source of weight increase for me. I can put on a staggering 2KG a week if I kept eating things like ice cream, cakes, fruit bars.

However, if I take away sugar from my diet, e.g. high fat, high protein, high whatever except sugar, I tend to gain weight at a much slower pace.

Regular exercise of 180 mins a week where I maintain 33% (60 mins) of 80% max heart rate helps in enhancing body effectiveness e.g. mental sharpness, energy level, etc rather than losing weight. 

The only problem I have from less sugar is I am a great fan of fruits; bananas, durians, grapes, apples, oranges, etc. All these contributes tons of sugar but as usual, conflicting research from natural and man-made sugar didn't stop me from eating fruits. I wouldn't consider myself as a high fat low carb diet person because I eat tons of fruits (sugar).

In summary, less sugar works perfectly for me. Weight loss is mainly from eating less sugar and exercising contributes less to weight loss than eating the right stuff.

• Praise 1

I'm not a doc but I believe in eating everything in moderation.

I think too much fats will also increase LDL and cause other health issues.

• Praise 2

Watched the entire video and its pretty much the same old high fat diet. There is some truth to it as I have personally tested it myself on the sugar portion.

How I did it was very simple; don't even need to see a doctor.

I wanted to find out what increases my weight the MOST. So I ate one type of food strictly for a week, e.g. high sugar, high carbo, high fat each for a week.

In my experiment, sugar is the main source of weight increase for me. I can put on a staggering 2KG a week if I kept eating things like ice cream, cakes, fruit bars.

However, if I take away sugar from my diet, e.g. high fat, high protein, high whatever except sugar, I tend to gain weight at a much slower pace.

Regular exercise of 180 mins a week where I maintain 33% (60 mins) of 80% max heart rate helps in enhancing body effectiveness e.g. mental sharpness, energy level, etc rather than losing weight. 

The only problem I have from less sugar is I am a great fan of fruits; bananas, durians, grapes, apples, oranges, etc. All these contributes tons of sugar but as usual, conflicting research from natural and man-made sugar didn't stop me from eating fruits. I wouldn't consider myself as a high fat low carb diet person because I eat tons of fruits (sugar).

In summary, less sugar works perfectly for me. Weight loss is mainly from eating less sugar and exercising contributes less to weight loss than eating the right stuff.

Ghostami

Posted Today, 01:35 PM

For me is no rice and starchy stuff, take away those plus sugar I hardly put on weight even without any exercise.

Hi buddy, are you a fan of fruits like me? If yes, do you notice if the sugar from fruits add to your weight?

I'm not a doc but I believe in eating everything in moderation.

I think too much fats will also increase LDL and cause other health issues.

not exactly bro, the main culprit here is carbs.

go on a high fat diet and your cholesterol result will amaze you. HDL up & LDL down, triglycerides also plunge.

but it must be natural fats and not man made.

Lard and coconut is the best.

btw i tried on myself for almost 3 months and went for blood test before and after.

Its proven at least for me. :a-panic:

• Praise 2

not exactly bro, the main culprit here is carbs.

go on a high fat diet and your cholesterol result will amaze you. HDL up & LDL down, triglycerides also plunge.

but it must be natural fats and not man made.

Lard and coconut is the best.

btw i tried on myself for almost 3 months and went for blood test before and after.

Its proven at least for me. :a-panic:

You take fruits?

You take fruits?

zero fruits then when i was really hardcore about it.

fruits are sugar on a tree, according to bro chickenbackside. And of course fructose.

zero fruits then when i was really hardcore about it.

fruits are sugar on a tree, according to bro chickenbackside. And of course fructose.

Haha, that's the problem, I take tons of fruits.

You can eat as much sugar or fat as you like but never together especially in a 50 - 50 ratio.

Say you wanted to eat sugar and keep spooning into your mouth.

After a few spoons you would stop and cannot take it anymore.

Say you wanted to eat fat and drank unsweetened cream and 

after a few mouthfuls its so rich you would stop.

They fed both to rats one at a time and the rats didn't get fat.

Now to get fat just combine both. Add the sugar to the cream

and better still freeze it and you can eat really a lot of it. Me I can

eat those Hagaan Dass tubs all by myself. Another 50 50 combo

is cheesecake, I can finish a Sara Lee whole box in a day, every day.

The other 50 50 combo is glazed donuts. Three, four at a time no problem.

They fed cheesecake to rats (they should have used humans for this kind

of cruel experiments) and all the rats became obese.

The simple fact is the human brain has no switch off button for sugar and fat

in 50 - 50 combination. Eating sugar your brain will stop you, eating fat your

brain will stop you. But the brain has no stop signal for ice cream, cheesecake

glazed donuts etc and that's why people become fat.

:D  

• Praise 1