Fat vs Carbs

Ender

i like sweet potato . dont mind eating it everyday  :D

a bit dry, like suck your saliva dry. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Sweet potato has a lot of micro nutrients on top of its complex carbs. Which makes it an almost perfect food. I was on it for several weeks trying different colors til I got sick of it.

If u listen to the older people, they advise not too many sweet potatoes. Lol they say will bring some ailments if u eat too much  [laugh]

• Praise 1

If people want to lose weight

can try eating a bit of kim chee

with every meal. It helps to lose

weight. 

:D

you mean Only kim chee ?  [grin]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

If u listen to the older people, they advise not too many sweet potatoes. Lol they say will bring some ailments if u eat too much  [laugh]

Lucky I got sick of eating it everyday. Now stop liao..  [laugh]

• Praise 1

not when the price is expensive.  [laugh] Suddenly, it becomes a super food.

Sweet potatoes leaves used to be very cheap with at 20 cents for a handful bunch, now it costs $1. Also become 美味佳肴。

• Praise 1

not when the price is expensive. [laugh] Suddenly, it becomes a super food.

Sweet potatoes leaves used to be very cheap with at 20 cents for a handful bunch, now it costs $1. Also become ç¾å³ä½³è´ã

My mother say in 60s and 70s. People won't even eat fanshu ye. Cos if u eat it means you are really dirt poor. Edited by Lala81

not when the price is expensive. [laugh] Suddenly, it becomes a super food.

Sweet potatoes leaves used to be very cheap with at 20 cents for a handful bunch, now it costs $1. Also become ç¾å³ä½³è´ã

In Ip Man 1, during the Japanese occupation, all ip man can afford is sweet potato. Fighters has to spar with the japs to earn 1 bag of rice. We know a half eaten sweet potato is enough for ip man to beat 10 of them.
  • Praise 3

Sweet potato has a lot of micro nutrients on top of its complex carbs. Which makes it an almost perfect food. I was on it for several weeks trying different colors til I got sick of it.

Yes agreed, so much better than normal potatoes!

key is LOW carb not NO carb. many on LCHF (including myself) know it works. the medical reports i had are all good. have been on it since 2013 and even though i seldom exercise i still don't gain weight.

and i feel healthier and i dun feel sleepy after lunch anymore (no sugar crash).

key is LOW carb not NO carb. many on LCHF (including myself) know it works. the medical reports i had are all good. have been on it since 2013 and even though i seldom exercise i still don't gain weight.

and i feel healthier and i dun feel sleepy after lunch anymore (no sugar crash).

Would you like to share what is your typical type of food ?

Thanks

• Praise 6

Eggs, meat, veggies

Thanks.

No carbo since you did not include bread or rice.

But, how is meat , eggs and vegetables consider HIgh Fat ?

Unless you meant you eat all the fatty meat ?

• Praise 7

Me & OC on it for about 4 years or more.

Hardly gets sick. Quite impossible to gain weight too.

No fruits or sugar too. Maybe just from the berries family or avocado. If got carb urge, will choose rice over complex carbs. Dental health is one of the most obvious difference.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5