Singapore Underwater World diver killed by stingray

Jman888

They remove the barb regularly lah. 

hmm... wonder if eg., remove the fangs from cobra, then is it safe to use it for photo taking with tourists... just further up the road from Underwater world towards Mdm Tussaud Museum there got one guy got one large fat albino snake doing this... if change to Cobra maybe better biz...

Poor chap. He must be trying to corner the stingray while trying to move it to a new location. You know what happens when an animal gets cornered.

å¤å¤ç¸æ¥ä½æ¶äº ï¼

That time I bring my kids go adventure cove feed stingray encounter

I ask the guide: which type of the stingray is the chi char one

Everybody laughed except the foreigners :XD:

• Praise 2

hmm... wonder if eg., remove the fangs from cobra, then is it safe to use it for photo taking with tourists... just further up the road from Underwater world towards Mdm Tussaud Museum there got one guy got one large fat albino snake doing this... if change to Cobra maybe better biz...

For cobra, they dont remove the fangs lah. They just milk the cobra daily to remove the venom. So even if kena bitten, just two holes and wont die.

The last time I saw snake charmers in action in SG was pri1 or 2 when visiting Haw Par Villa. They were at the entrance, pay money and they perform for you. Tourist pay, I also enjoy the show.

That time I bring my kids go adventure cove feed stingray encounter

I ask the guide: which type of the stingray is the chi char one

Everybody laughed except the foreigners :XD:

then you see them eating one at siloso beach?   [laugh]

All I can say is don't mess with nature or you will get bitten, hard.

They should use general anaesthetic when moving the fish. Like that safer. I use it when operating on my arowana. Cutting off its crooked barbel.

They should use general anaesthetic when moving the fish. Like that safer. I use it when operating on my arowana. Cutting off its crooked barbel.

Stingrays are by nature not aggressive so maybe they thought safe to just handle them like that.

But with wild animals you can never tell...

Sad to hear of such a freak incident happening to one of our own [:(]

For cobra, they dont remove the fangs lah. They just milk the cobra daily to remove the venom. So even if kena bitten, just two holes and wont die.

The last time I saw snake charmers in action in SG was pri1 or 2 when visiting Haw Par Villa. They were at the entrance, pay money and they perform for you. Tourist pay, I also enjoy the show.

That is a lost art lah... i haven't seen one for ages liao.

The one at Sentosa is merely bring out from basket (awaking it from its slumber) when got people pay, then let it hang on your shoulder and you hold it on your hand, smile, then snap snap snap, after which put it back into basket continue its nap... 

and it's not a cobra.

wah, if fangs still there. What happen if the snake don't like a person, bit liao dun let go? Sure si bey pain  :a-confused:

Actually it's the same for dogs too...

Last time outside Lido cinema also have  . . . . I watch before the snake charmer.

do do do do doooo  . . . .

Dont think they eat stingray in china. They not into sambal chilli. [laugh]

mala stingray?? [grin]

↡ Advertisement