Singapore Underwater World diver killed by stingray

That is a lost art lah... i haven't seen one for ages liao.

The one at Sentosa is merely bring out from basket (awaking it from its slumber) when got people pay, then let it hang on your shoulder and you hold it on your hand, smile, then snap snap snap, after which put it back into basket continue its nap... 

and it's not a cobra.

wah, if fangs still there. What happen if the snake don't like a person, bit liao dun let go? Sure si bey pain  :a-confused:

Actually it's the same for dogs too...

Poke their eyes if you are still calm and not screaming like a little girl. :grin:

China Chinese eat everything. Haha

in Guangzhou, they did say they will eat everything with 4 legs except the tables and chairs;

and everything that flies except the aeroplane...

why they forgot seafood...

in Guangzhou, they did say they will eat everything with 4 legs except the tables and chairs;

You mean china people dont eat seafood ah?

They will wipe everything out lah. Just wondering why their description left out seafood...

No, they don't eat panda also.

Every job has its risk including our moderator who moonlight as an undertaker.

We trade our time and sometimes our lives to earn money. If that money earn is put into good use like bringing up a family is a great thing.

Unfortunately I have seen some staff in my company eat instant noodles and "steal" pantry food to save to buy the next LV or Coach bag. Then we have guys who dare not join the rest for lunch because they bought a car to stroke their own ego. The question is who benefits.

I feel real sorry for soldiers who do the bidding of their desk bound generals. They risk limbs and their lives to protect what?

Look at World War I and I I, how many soldiers died. For what? In the end the warring countries also become friends again.

I know the following reasoning may be warp but does anybody really feel sorry for the animals. Birds are meant to fly the sky and not trapped in a cage to sing for us, dolphins and killer whales including many zoo animals are screaming to be be free. VET now realized just as humans these animals also have stress disorder syndromes.

If anyone has seen how cows (beef), pig (pork - not our porker friend here) and chickens are reared and killed for their meat. To think everyday about 10 odd millions chickens sold in supermarket are thrown away because of expiration date. I am not a vegetarian.

If we all had respected animals and not caged them for entertainment will the poor diver had lost his life. He is just doing a job but those on top with authority and power should be responsible for planet.

I am disturbed that my generation may have failed badly because the next generation has become worse which should have been better. We have too much individualism and too much material pursues among our younger generation. Sorry world we may have just failed you as a generation.

That time I bring my kids go adventure cove feed stingray encounter

I ask the guide: which type of the stingray is the chi char one

Everybody laughed except the foreigners :XD:

..... :a-fun:

Every job has its risk including our moderator who moonlight as an undertaker.

We trade our time and sometimes our lives to earn money. If that money earn is put into good use like bringing up a family is a great thing.

Unfortunately I have seen some staff in my company eat instant noodles and "steal" pantry food to save to buy the next LV or Coach bag. Then we have guys who dare not join the rest for lunch because they bought a car to stroke their own ego. The question is who benefits.

I feel real sorry for soldiers who do the bidding of their desk bound generals. They risk limbs and their lives to protect what?

Look at World War I and I I, how many soldiers died. For what? In the end the warring countries also become friends again.

I know the following reasoning may be warp but does anybody really feel sorry for the animals. Birds are meant to fly the sky and not trapped in a cage to sing for us, dolphins and killer whales including many zoo animals are screaming to be be free. VET now realized just as humans these animals also have stress disorder syndromes.

If anyone has seen how cows (beef), pig (pork - not our porker friend here) and chickens are reared and killed for their meat. To think everyday about 10 odd millions chickens sold in supermarket are thrown away because of expiration date. I am not a vegetarian.

If we all had respected animals and not caged them for entertainment will the poor diver had lost his life. He is just doing a job but those on top with authority and power should be responsible for planet.

I am disturbed that my generation may have failed badly because the next generation has become worse which should have been better. We have too much individualism and too much material pursues among our younger generation. Sorry world we may have just failed you as a generation.

Chill man. It's an accident, too far fetch to blame so far away.

Damn it!

Tonight I go balestier market eat sting ray!!!! [mad]

check 1st ok......stingray is one fish that have periods......and they give birth live to small babies....just like women...

Damn it!

Tonight I go balestier market eat sting ray!!!! [mad]

Don't forget to post in "what did you makan today"