• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:34 AM

Stash
  • Premium member
    Stash
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi there,

anyone else having this issue?

when i click on threads(MCF) or search for car models (carmart), always have 1 or 2 pop up ads...

its only on these 2 websites....

any advise?

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:41 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Adblocker loh.

What are you using? PC/laptop or mobile device? What web browser?

I'm using firefox web browser on both PC and iphone. For PC just download their adblocker add-on. Phone just go to settings of the firefox web browser.

Edited by Watwheels, 06 October 2016 - 10:43 AM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:44 AM

Stash
  • Premium member
    Stash
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

am using laptop... firefox.

i have CC cleaner, ADW cleaner....

still same problem

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:44 AM

Stash
  • Premium member
    Stash
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

am using laptop... firefox.

i have CC cleaner, ADW cleaner....

still same problem

see.... post once kenna so many times

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Add ublock origin extension to your firefox, and you'll see them no more.

Another reason could be your laptop is infested with malware.

Scan and remove with malwarebytes

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:55 AM

Ragingbull

Hi, I just got some advises from the IT team, you should disable any popup/ad blocker when browsing these 2 sites or add them into the exclusion list, then you will only see the popup ad once per day only.  [;)]

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

Stash
  • Premium member
    Stash
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thank you...

ublock origin works

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ads, car, search, carmart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users