• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:47 PM

Igto
  • Premium member
    Igto
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi all.. want to tap on the collective wisdom of all the car owners here.

am driving an airwave and the front seat headrests with monitors are gonna "uplorry" soon with 2 kid constantly hitting the screens with random things.

i need to get generic ones to replace but searching ard the Internet /carousell is yielding unrelated results (i get more hits on "headrest pillow")

does any one know where to buy stock headrests?!

Posted 08 October 2016 - 10:10 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Try those Sungei Kadut Scrapyard,i think most Honda headrest are the same.

Fairlady.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Popiah123  |  Neutral Newbie

Had chipped my windscreen on the 2nd day of owning my new car from some stupid seed/fruit that dropped on my car and I thought I had to completely replace the entire windscreen because of that. However I managed to find out from Vincent at DrGlass that he could patch and fill the 2cm wide chip at a fraction of the cost on the same day which the damage was done. Windscre... » Read More

International Bearings Pte Ltd

International Bearings Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Anonymousn  |  Neutral Newbie

Went to their branch office at Owen Road awhile ago, because i wasn't familiar with bearings, their customer service was patient enough to explain to me. Process was easy as all i have to do was to tell them my car plate or model and they immediately knew which bearing was suitable for my car. They have a wide range of bearings such as clutch,wheel hubs,pumps and many m... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Parts Stockists

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, car accessories, headrest and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users