• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic | 208 praises

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:09 PM

N00b
  • Premium member
    N00b
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As topic braddell caltex closing this week, they giving petrol vouchers valid from jan 2017 till mar 2017. $5 off for every $50 pump. Can use at all outlets

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:47 PM

Smoothscott
  • Premium member
    Smoothscott
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As topic braddell caltex closing this week, they giving petrol vouchers valid from jan 2017 till mar 2017. $5 off for every $50 pump. Can use at all outlets

Hi Bro, 

thanks for the great piece of information [thumbsup] ! Is there a minimum spending of petrol required in order to be entitled to the vouchers? Do you know when is their last day of operation? 

Thanks in advance! 

Pinobii praised this

Posted 09 October 2016 - 07:49 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But three months only. Not worth making a trip there for me. Currently still using shell voucher from tampines that last for one year.

Anyway thanks for sharing :D
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:07 PM

Muser
  • Premium member
    Muser
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

SPC Braddel is also closing down at the same time, for the same reason (redevelopment), and is also giving away vouchers as long as you meet minimum spending. FYI.

I very upset. The Braddel stations were so convenient for me. Hai.
Blueray and Pinobii praised this

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:16 PM

Smoothscott
  • Premium member
    Smoothscott
    4th Gear
    Author Image

But three months only. Not worth making a trip there for me. Currently still using shell voucher from tampines that last for one year.

But bro, the shell vouchers only until the end of the year le. After that no more vouchers alr for next year, so the caltex vouchers better than nothing alr hahah 

Thaiyotakamli, flashbang and Showster praised this

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:23 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Wah tks...

Must pump petrol then will give the vouchers? Or just go there they will give regardless whether got pump or not?

I might need to pump earlier tmr morning when sending girl to school and that's not on the way. During lunch time I can prob go near there for lunch πŸ˜† as my office isn't v far away...

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:29 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Any minimum spend? Scared no more as I need 2 more days before can pump.

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:32 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

As he say, $5 off $50. Means minimum spend $50 on petrol. Buy $100 of petrol, can use two vouchers.

Probably not worth for me to go out of my way to get it. I don't frequent Caltex stations... or maybe it's time to start [:D]

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
γ€Œγ•γγ€δ»Šγ€ζ‰‹γ‚’δΌΈγ°γ—γ¦ 」

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:51 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But bro, the shell vouchers only until the end of the year le. After that no more vouchers alr for next year, so the caltex vouchers better than nothing alr hahah

Caltex best with uob?

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wonder if shell will have a similar program for 2017 .... else i will have t go back to SPC liow ....

Ben5266, Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:03 AM

Soundphile
  • Premium member
    Soundphile
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

As he say, $5 off $50. Means minimum spend $50 on petrol. Buy $100 of petrol, can use two vouchers.

Probably not worth for me to go out of my way to get it. I don't frequent Caltex stations... or maybe it's time to start [ :D]

Most probably he is referring to the minimum spend in order to get the voucher..

Albeniz and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:12 AM

Smoothscott
  • Premium member
    Smoothscott
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Caltex best with uob?

My last pump with caltex was about close to 1.5-2 years. back then, yes it was uob, about 15-16%, cannot remember the exact alr. Hahaa, but these vouchers still better than nothing alr hahaha 

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:18 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Received this in the mail. Valid till end Oct.

Anybody wants ? Pm me a mailing address.

Cheers.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_8764.jpg

"old dog, new tricks ..."

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:43 AM

Ben5266
  • Premium member
    Ben5266
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Shell ends by December.

This one just nice add 3 more months.

[laugh]

Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:06 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The SCB caltex voucher is deducted before discount. Final discount is 19% which is actually lower than SPC with Everyday card 20.1%. So I threw them into the bin
Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The SCB caltex voucher is deducted before discount. Final discount is 19% which is actually lower than SPC with Everyday card 20.1%. So I threw them into the bin

Cmiiw

But i nvr see spc voucher. Do they give out any?

Shell ends by December.
This one just nice add 3 more months.
[laugh]

Yes

If i happen to be ard that area sure will pump too haha

My last pump with caltex was about close to 1.5-2 years. back then, yes it was uob, about 15-16%, cannot remember the exact alr. Hahaa, but these vouchers still better than nothing alr hahaha

Yup, its good to have.

But last time for shell tampines i made a way from west just to get that. Not sure bout bishan now. Any idea minimum top up to get that voucher?

SPC Braddel is also closing down at the same time, for the same reason (redevelopment), and is also giving away vouchers as long as you meet minimum spending. FYI.

I very upset. The Braddel stations were so convenient for me. Hai.

Some vouchers can only use ard that area

Is SPC one can be used islandwide?

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:25 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Caltex best with uob?

At the moment, i think best is with Stanchart Manhattan card. Supposed to be >26% if everything factored in, and meet min spend for the month.

I used another Stanchart card before they announced Manhattan promo, which i think started some 2 wk later than the generic SCB promo.

if spend $600 a month on my card, the Caltex discount+rebates is supposed to add up to around $25%+.

Normally, i think ocbc 365 card offers good discount, but i cannot remember how much, think 2x%... need to check.

Dun think it's UOB. UOB i think it's shell?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:32 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

At the moment, i think best is with Stanchart Manhattan card. Supposed to be >26% if everything factored in, and meet min spend for the month.

I used another Stanchart card before they announced Manhattan promo, which i think started some 2 wk later than the generic SCB promo.

if spend $600 a month on my card, the Caltex discount+rebates is supposed to add up to around $25%+.

Normally, i think ocbc 365 card offers good discount, but i cannot remember how much, think 2x%... need to check.

Dun think it's UOB. UOB i think it's shell?

I see

I only remember uob giving me caltex voucher disc that i nvr use haha

Thanks

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:22 PM

N00b
  • Premium member
    N00b
    5th Gear
    Author Image

More information to ans some questions.
I pumped $10 to get the vouchers. I guess for now need to pump before they will give the vouchers.
Last day of operation will be 16oct. I guess the vouchers will work like our current esso/shell vouchers.
The set they are giving is actually valid from 17 oct onwards, 6 pieces for each month, all the way till 31mar 2017
Caltex can pair with safra card for 14% discount, and ntuc card for link points(1l=3pts)

Edited by N00b, 10 October 2016 - 01:26 PM.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:28 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Caltex best with uob?

scb also quite alright

https://www.sc.com/sg/campaign/caltex/

Showster praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: caltex, braddell, closing, down and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users