Caltex braddell closing down! giving petrol vouchers!

N00b

As topic braddell caltex closing this week, they giving petrol vouchers valid from jan 2017 till mar 2017. $5 off for every $50 pump. Can use at all outlets

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

As topic braddell caltex closing this week, they giving petrol vouchers valid from jan 2017 till mar 2017. $5 off for every $50 pump. Can use at all outlets

Hi Bro, 

thanks for the great piece of information [thumbsup] ! Is there a minimum spending of petrol required in order to be entitled to the vouchers? Do you know when is their last day of operation? 

Thanks in advance! 

• Praise 2

SPC Braddel is also closing down at the same time, for the same reason (redevelopment), and is also giving away vouchers as long as you meet minimum spending. FYI.

I very upset. The Braddel stations were so convenient for me. Hai.

• Praise 3

But three months only. Not worth making a trip there for me. Currently still using shell voucher from tampines that last for one year.

Anyway thanks for sharing :D

But bro, the shell vouchers only until the end of the year le. After that no more vouchers alr for next year, so the caltex vouchers better than nothing alr hahah 

• Praise 3

Wah tks...

Must pump petrol then will give the vouchers? Or just go there they will give regardless whether got pump or not?

I might need to pump earlier tmr morning when sending girl to school and that's not on the way. During lunch time I can prob go near there for lunch

Turbocharged

As he say, $5 off $50. Means minimum spend $50 on petrol. Buy $100 of petrol, can use two vouchers.

Probably not worth for me to go out of my way to get it. I don't frequent Caltex stations... or maybe it's time to start [:D]

But bro, the shell vouchers only until the end of the year le. After that no more vouchers alr for next year, so the caltex vouchers better than nothing alr hahah

Caltex best with uob?

Twincharged

But three months only. Not worth making a trip there for me. Currently still using shell voucher from tampines that last for one year.

wonder if shell will have a similar program for 2017 .... else i will have t go back to SPC liow ....

• Praise 3

As he say, $5 off $50. Means minimum spend $50 on petrol. Buy $100 of petrol, can use two vouchers.

Probably not worth for me to go out of my way to get it. I don't frequent Caltex stations... or maybe it's time to start [ :D]

Most probably he is referring to the minimum spend in order to get the voucher..

• Praise 3

Caltex best with uob?

My last pump with caltex was about close to 1.5-2 years. back then, yes it was uob, about 15-16%, cannot remember the exact alr. Hahaa, but these vouchers still better than nothing alr hahaha 

• Praise 1

Shell ends by December.

This one just nice add 3 more months.

[laugh]

• Praise 2

The SCB caltex voucher is deducted before discount. Final discount is 19% which is actually lower than SPC with Everyday card 20.1%. So I threw them into the bin

• Praise 2

The SCB caltex voucher is deducted before discount. Final discount is 19% which is actually lower than SPC with Everyday card 20.1%. So I threw them into the bin

Cmiiw

But i nvr see spc voucher. Do they give out any?

Shell ends by December.

This one just nice add 3 more months.

[laugh]

Yes

If i happen to be ard that area sure will pump too haha

My last pump with caltex was about close to 1.5-2 years. back then, yes it was uob, about 15-16%, cannot remember the exact alr. Hahaa, but these vouchers still better than nothing alr hahaha

Yup, its good to have.

But last time for shell tampines i made a way from west just to get that. Not sure bout bishan now. Any idea minimum top up to get that voucher?

SPC Braddel is also closing down at the same time, for the same reason (redevelopment), and is also giving away vouchers as long as you meet minimum spending. FYI.

I very upset. The Braddel stations were so convenient for me. Hai.

Some vouchers can only use ard that area

Is SPC one can be used islandwide?

Caltex best with uob?

At the moment, i think best is with Stanchart Manhattan card. Supposed to be >26% if everything factored in, and meet min spend for the month.

I used another Stanchart card before they announced Manhattan promo, which i think started some 2 wk later than the generic SCB promo.

if spend $600 a month on my card, the Caltex discount+rebates is supposed to add up to around $25%+.

Normally, i think ocbc 365 card offers good discount, but i cannot remember how much, think 2x%... need to check.

Dun think it's UOB. UOB i think it's shell?

• Praise 1

At the moment, i think best is with Stanchart Manhattan card. Supposed to be >26% if everything factored in, and meet min spend for the month.

I used another Stanchart card before they announced Manhattan promo, which i think started some 2 wk later than the generic SCB promo.

if spend $600 a month on my card, the Caltex discount+rebates is supposed to add up to around $25%+.

Normally, i think ocbc 365 card offers good discount, but i cannot remember how much, think 2x%... need to check.

Dun think it's UOB. UOB i think it's shell?

I see

I only remember uob giving me caltex voucher disc that i nvr use haha

Thanks

↡ Advertisement