• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:21 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Came across this. Not sure if posted before, or should be merged elsewhere - even though i tried searching already...

Try it... see if you are normal or near-sighted...

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-11 at 21.52.48.jpeg

Still2016 praised this

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:30 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

you must be joking.

i still see that old fart.

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:46 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i see Hsu Qi with no dress.... My brain must be fried...
Blueray praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:09 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I see Porker!!!
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:13 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I see his face but her hair ... 😨
Sunny praised this
"old dog, new tricks ..."

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:23 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I see Porker!!!

which one?....before or after the plastic surgery...😂😂😂?
Together We stand Alone

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:48 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Took off my glasses then can see marilyn.

Pinobii praised this
You have eaten 10 curry puffs, 4 cakes and a tao sar boa.
You have drunk 10 cokes, and a jug of sarsi and I don't know how.
All you do is waddle, when the others run.
Eat a little less, play a little more.
You will find that life is a lot more fun than it was before.

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:54 PM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I see his face but her hair ... 😨

Me too..same frequency [:p] [laugh]
Mercs and Blueray praised this

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:03 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Can see both, bring it closer you will see the old fart, bring it further you see the chio bu :D
Atrecord praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:25 AM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I see overlapping photos of Einstein & Monroe.
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:52 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So what will a nerd see?

pantiEs = mc2

[laugh]

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:36 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So Einstein was  AKuah????  :blink:   

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:48 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My fren also send me this interesting photo. Can see a man kissing his baby?

IMG-20161010-WA0001.jpg

Still2016 praised this

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:57 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

It's digital art. Base is MM with some AE outlines superimposed over the base. Very creative.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:09 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

you must be joking.

i still see that old fart.

Apparently, if you only see him, then not too bad. If you only see her, your eyesight not so good.

But you should be able to see both, if you move a bit...

Supposedly created by Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

Looks like my eyesight still can pass  [laugh]

http://www.techtimes...sses-or-not.htm

A blurry picture of Marilyn Monroe superimposed with a finely detailed image of Albert Einstein could help you figure out if you need eyeglasses or contacts.

Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) developed the hybrid image called "Marilyn Einstein," which, if you have clear vision, will look like the Hollywood bombshell from afar but will shift into an image of the revered physicist when it gets up close. People who have vision problems may not be able to see a picture of Einstein anywhere.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:21 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

alternatively if you see this from the phone, you can adjust the brightness, from dim where Marilyn is clearer and bright where Einstein will be clearer.

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:41 AM

Leinad8919
  • Leinad8919
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Try this ! It's fun. Really takes a while before the boat appears 🚤

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_5513.JPG

orion2006 praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: vision, test, albert einstein and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users