Interesting hearing and vision test

Atrecord

Came across this. Not sure if posted before, or should be merged elsewhere - even though i tried searching already...

Try it... see if you are normal or near-sighted...

post-17508-0-61593900-1476195626.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

you must be joking.

i still see that old fart.

Apparently, if you only see him, then not too bad. If you only see her, your eyesight not so good.

But you should be able to see both, if you move a bit...

Supposedly created by Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

Looks like my eyesight still can pass  [laugh]

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/44206/20150404/marilyn-monroe-or-albert-einstein-optical-illusion-can-tell-if-you-need-glasses-or-not.htm

A blurry picture of Marilyn Monroe superimposed with a finely detailed image of Albert Einstein could help you figure out if you need eyeglasses or contacts.

Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) developed the hybrid image called "Marilyn Einstein," which, if you have clear vision, will look like the Hollywood bombshell from afar but will shift into an image of the revered physicist when it gets up close. People who have vision problems may not be able to see a picture of Einstein anywhere.

alternatively if you see this from the phone, you can adjust the brightness, from dim where Marilyn is clearer and bright where Einstein will be clearer.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Suggest change title to Interesting Vision and Hearing Test. 

Attn: @Radx , @jman888, 

I hear Laurel, certified uncle or old man..

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement