<Bloomberg News Leak> SPH Retrenchment Coming

Jellandross

This!

"Move to another industry": Not easy. Nowadays most industries are in RED here I find. Tell me one that is not. Don't know what future holds for Singapore man.

Being prawn sometimes not so bad in time like this though. It's just retrenchment for prawn. The boss (SME) might end up bankrupt and end up in jail or something like that. You never know. Just to understand that life is hard, and will get harder as it goes.

Definitely not easy, thats why be prepared always.

↡ Advertisement

Just curious, when did u know that your retrenchment would be happening? Few days or weeks to months ahead

When company tells 'boh tan', 'boh sengli' and overhead too high ..... :lll._.:

Better "standby" just in case so that don't be caught by surprise ... :yuush:

Yeah i remember one show on lawyers.

Actor supposedly portraying lawyer in early 30s but already got own office room drives SLK and stay in Condo. Walks around everyday in a suit and dines everyday in top restaurants.

Damn MCF middle class leh!!

Muayhahahahahaha

This becos probably no one in hdeebee let them soot in their house.

Why not? I heard they pay a lot of $$$$ leh.

They got $$$ to pay meh? U never watch local TV recently meh? What ads u see? All in house produced stuff. Pok liao la
  • Praise 1

They got $$$ to pay meh? U never watch local TV recently meh? What ads u see? All in house produced stuff. Pok liao la

I stopped watching local tube since 2000  :D

They recently have a few shows on Netflix - I spotted my wife watching the other day and told her to stop watching local dramas on netflix after that series. Avoid supporting the propaganda machine - If no one watch, Netflix will not license the show from them anymore.

Turbocharged

only offer token of appreciation niah. saw their request letter before. loads of demand.

only offer token of appreciation niah. saw their request letter before. loads of demand.

So bad meh?

They supposedly offered a pretty good sum (tiagong nia) to my MIL some years ago...

What will happen to the reporters?

A lot of them cannot write for a living.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

So bad meh?

They supposedly offered a pretty good sum (tiagong nia) to my MIL some years ago...

i received the same letter twice in the last 18-24 months.

can't remember everything but it's token (not $). i open the letter, read it and fell onto the floor laughing for 30 min, then stood up, crushed the letter and it went down the chute.

i received the same letter twice in the last 18-24 months.

can't remember everything but it's token (not $). i open the letter, read it and fell onto the floor laughing for 30 min, then stood up, crushed the letter and it went down the chute.

So what is their token?

Turbocharged

So what is their token?

Think it's credit at end of the episode plus some token of appreciation not specified. But have to let them use for 1 month I think for almost the whole day. 神经病. If $20k for 1 mth, maybe I'll consider.
  • Praise 1

very little money one. tiagong is token sum and it takes the whole day...

got some filming near my estate few mths ago.

u gotta be a big ch 8 fan to allow them to do that.

Think it's credit at end of the episode plus some token of appreciation not specified. But have to let them use for 1 month I think for almost the whole day. 神经病. If $20k for 1 mth, maybe I'll consider.

its up to 100 dollars/day at most apparently. maybe not even so much

My parents say, got even some stupid demand that a certain lift can only be used by them. my parents stack of 14 x 2 units only has one lift servicing, say siao ar.

Edited by Lala81

very little money one. tiagong is token sum and it takes the whole day...

got some filming near my estate few mths ago.

u gotta be a big ch 8 fan to allow them to do that.

its up to 100 dollars/day at most apparently. maybe not even so much

My parents say, got even some stupid demand that a certain lift can only be used by them. my parents stack of 14 x 2 units only has one lift servicing, say siao ar.

Ah I see. Maybe my mother in law's idea of $$$ is different from ours.

How do they restrict lift usage unless all residents agree? If I'm not involved and getting money from them and they try to block me from using the lift, won't I just tell them to f off?

↡ Advertisement