Thai King

Aaron_soh80

Missed Chattuchat (sound something like that), open market where can bargain Addidas, Nike, Puma, Admiral Tee shirt of your favourite football clubs to rock bottom price. Mind you, the quality of the tee were good.. Can last 4 ~5 years .... :a-good:

Too bad, a big fire burnt half the place down ...    :=B:

Your jersey last 4-5 years only? U upsize or jersey quality no good?

I am still wearing the jerseys I bought in Secondary School!!! Both original and replica ones.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Your jersey last 4-5 years only? U upsize or jersey quality no good?

I am still wearing the jerseys I bought in Secondary School!!! Both original and replica ones.

You wear once a week during weekends playing football .... [sly]

Me wearing every alternate days . :secret-laugh:

4 years and at S$10/- earn very much & kau poon leow .. :we-all-gonna-die:  

Rather then buying at local 'Sport Stores' at S$90 ~ S$150/- ... :lll._.:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

Hypersonic

Pirated ones are different quality from the originals. Wear already can sweat a lot.

But some original ones the material also not as good.

Inconsistent.

Pirated ones are different quality from the originals. Wear already can sweat a lot.

But some original ones the material also not as good.

Inconsistent.

In Thailand, most of Addidas, Puma, Nike, ... etc. Tee & shorts are manufactured in there under the respective brand names due to cheap labour.

But the companies that produce this products will do several dozens more extra to sell in their markets. Only different is that they remove the strap where the brand name on the inner collar (to hang cloth) or on the tee itself. All you get was the football club name & logo on it. Only different is Addidas where the sleeves have their trade mark of  3 strips.  

At Chattuchat market, only 199 baht ... :yeah-im-not-drunk:  (that's in the 90's). Never go to Thailand for the past 12 years, don't know how the market there .. :wut:

So when I buy them, material, quality and patterns all the same and better still, they got the size which original don't have ...      [sly]

U football coach? Why wear alternate days?

Ya, I wear on days I play football or weekends only. I just bought original Arsenal training jersey from Puma outlet in Johor Premium Outlets last year. Very good material, around SGD 50.

Supersonic

The new Thai king got shot at in Bavaria, where he spend most of his time, instead of in Thailand. What a king.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40355652

The authorities in Germany say the King of Thailand was unhurt when two teenage boys shot at him in the dark with an air pistol.

King Maha Vajiralongkorn - who spends much of his time in Germany - was cycling late at night with his entourage near Munich airport.

The boys - aged 13 and 14 - shot at him from the window of a house in the town of Erding on 10 June, prosecutors say.

It's not clear if they hit the king but no-one was injured.

King Vajiralongkorn, 64, took the throne last year following the death of his father.

The new Thai king got shot at in Bavaria, where he spend most of his time, instead of in Thailand. What a king.

Sounds like King Charles I of England, who was a german and spend most of his time in Germany. :) 

Sounds like King Charles I of England, who was a german and spend most of his time in Germany. :) 

rumoured that he has a illness that he gets regular treatment in germany for.

Edited by Lala81

Supercharged
On 10/26/2017 at 11:40 AM, Lala81 said:

rumoured that he has a illness that he gets regular treatment in germany for.

What illness? Now can Vigra all the way..[sly]

Thai King reinstates his ex-consort after stripping her of all titles 10 months ago: Palace

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/thailand-king-reinstate-royal-consort-sineenat-titles-13075476

30 minutes ago, Didu said:

What illness? Now can Vigra all the way..[sly]

Thai King reinstates his ex-consort after stripping her of all titles 10 months ago: Palace

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/thailand-king-reinstate-royal-consort-sineenat-titles-13075476

Thailand version is a generic called sidegra. Very much cheaper [laugh] Not that king needs the cheap stuff. He can buy the whole factory.