Honda CRV -facelift with 1.5 turbo

Carbon82

The CRV will now belong to an elite group of cars that has only two airbags.. even the Attrage has more..

Let's see how well their sakes are.

Any takers for the CRV? Maybe they will quietly reduce the price to clear their stock.. VES looms..

Head says buy HRV better. 7 airbags, MIJ and spacious interior. $37k-$40k less.

But Heart may scream CRV...cos Turbo, new model, rare commodity, still a Honda badge etc.

Hahaha...

↡ Advertisement

But Heart may scream CRV...cos Turbo, new model, rare commodity, still a Honda badge etc.

Hahaha...

buy the HRV if u die die muz buy honda Edited by Soya

Hahaha...

What so special about a honda badge?

Almost cant't find one on Germany road.

I am seeing more Kia there.

The interior is nicer than Harrier.

But for the 7 seater, when the last row is folded up, the "boot" is not flat-flat.

It has a "bench" inside. Might be hard to put luggage.

Good u point this out as I didn't know so looks like it follows Odyssey way of storing the 3rd row?

• Praise 4

Good u point this out as I didn't know so looks like it follows Odyssey way of storing the 3rd row?

No. Odyssey can further fold the bench into the floor.

But not for CRV. 

Too bad... I didn't take picture.

What so special about a honda badge?

Almost cant't find one on Germany road.

I am seeing more Kia there.

Honda is a "premium" brand here, always more expensive than Toyota and Mazda.... 

• Praise 1

The CRV will now belong to an elite group of cars that has only two airbags.. even the Attrage has more..

Let's see how well their sakes are.

Any takers for the CRV? Maybe they will quietly reduce the price to clear their stock.. VES looms..

Mitsubishi Outlander may be a better bargain than the CRV.

Even the new CX5, MIJ, more airbags, premium interior.

Mitsubishi Outlander may be a better bargain than the CRV.

Even the new CX5, MIJ, more airbags, premium interior.

Every other car is better than CRV. I think those who want the CRV just cannot find a justifiable reason except it is a Honda badge.

• Praise 1

Omg!! Looks like everyone is against the CRV....

Those who booked will be ð­...but seriously, must be really die hard hondo fan...

Haha...

At least it's more reliable than a VW.

• Praise 2

Omg!! Looks like everyone is against the CRV....

Those who booked will be ð­...but seriously, must be really die hard hondo fan...

To buy a car at $140k++ and only 2 airbag.. what you think.
  • Praise 1

I have been following the reviews of CRV on YouTube. Taiwan, China, Aussie, western reviews and even Malaysia reviews. I like it. I also like the interior and the matt wooden trim. Most reviews have been positive because of all the active safety system available to Honda Sensing. So far I only see Aussie having the 7 seater model and now Singapore. I would really consider the 5 seater if it is priced at the right level plus Honda sensing.

• Praise 2

I have been following the reviews of CRV on YouTube. Taiwan, China, Aussie, western reviews and even Malaysia reviews. I like it. I also like the interior and the matt wooden trim. Most reviews have been positive because of all the active safety system available to Honda Sensing. So far I only see Aussie having the 7 seater model and now Singapore. I would really consider the 5 seater if it is priced at the right level plus Honda sensing.

So u booked?
  • Praise 1

Honda is a "premium" brand here, always more expensive than Toyota and Mazda....

Sinkies are really daft to think anyone gives a shit what car they drive. In the US and I believe in places like Australia, a car is simply just something that takes you to places. People don't even wash their cars often.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2